"B- baby you smell good is that Victoria smell good." He started sniffing I chuckled at him. He kissed my hand and I pop him wiping my hand off. "Get him." I eyed his wife turning around walking back towards the front.

"Ima have some fun on this plane here." I heard him whisper as I walked off.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen you're all very welcome to have your flight to Bora Bora may I have your attention all safety features fasten your seatbelts." I looked up to see the attendant demonstrating how to fasten the seatbelt.

"She deadass." I heard TaMeisa whisper.

"I think we know how to put on a damn seatbelt." I blurted out getting popped in my mouth by Major.

"Ouch." I mumbled feeling a tear fall down my face.

"Fuck you crying for." Major looked at me wiping my tear away.

"I ain't crying them allergies." I coughed.

"Fuck up." He pulled me closer to him making me lay my head on his chest dozing off.

"I done died and gone to heaven." I gasped at the view that was in front of me.

I pulled down my sunglasses and started screaming excitedly.

"Stop all that damn yelling Ashantie damn can't never be quite can it." Major plucked me in the back of the head. I turned around and mugged him walking off.

I walked in a room looking over it and seeing it had a beautiful view. I laid in the bed rubbing my fingers on the covers.

"This my room!" I yelled jumping up out the bed opening up the big window letting the freash breeze blow over my body. "Whew look at this pool."
I gasped.

We gotta go for a swim. I closed the door back closing the curtains over it. I turned on my radio and turned on the shower. I took of my clothes except my underclothes.

I stepped out my panties, unblucked my bra letting it fall to the ground. I was about to step in the shower until my music cut off making me jump.

I look to see Major biting down on his bottom lips. I quickly grappled a towel and wrapped it around my body.

"What!" I rolled my eyes picking up my clothes putting them in another bag for all my dirty clothes.

"We finna head out so stay your ass put don't be doing no shit Yeen got no business doing." He walked closer to me pushing me up against the shower door.

I look at him before quickly looking away. "Ok.. now can you move." I lowly said the last part.

I assumed he heard me because before I knew it he had already had his mouth attached to my neck with his finger inside of me.

He nibbled on my neck leaving wet spots everywhere he kissed. He swirled his finger around in me in a give me motion.

"Major..." I moaned his name. He took his finger out of me licking it making me gasp.

"Now you can get in the shower." He pointed to it.

"You're a fucking tease. That's all you do bruh." I sighed getting in the shower feeling a hard smack to my ass.