27

Warning.

Read at your Own risk. And tell me what are your thoughts on this chapter hshhsshhs.

Thanks for 2k reads! Enjoy this chapter my bootiful readers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Jimin..... Standing inside my room... Smiling.....

"Hyo Woo? Hyo Woo?! Answer me?!"

I couldn't answer, my eyes were fixed on Jimin's hand, I was afraid he would do something, something to me.

"I told you we weren't done..." He said creepily while slowly walking forward, making me walk backwards,

"Get out of here!" I shouted like crazy, it was not safe for a boy and a girl alone in a house, especially if THE person is unknown obviously.

"But where's the fun in that?" He said while smirking, he then tackled me to the ground pinning both of my arms on the floor,

"I haven't even tasted you baby...." He said, he then started kissing my neck,

"Get off me!!" I shouted and tried to remove my arms with my full strength, but that just made him angry.

He pinned down my hand harder on the ground and started giving love bites on my neck to my collar bone,

"Please..... Stop...." I cried, he then stopped kissing me and stared at me deep in the eyes,

"But where's the fun in that?" He smiled, he then smashed his lips to mine, while me not kissing back, I tried kicking his leg but it was no use, I used up all my strength trying to remove his hands on my arms.

He then departed from the kiss and sat on my stomach,

"Please... It hurts...." I said trying to move up, but it was no use, a guy seating on a helpless girl, begging for him to stop.

"Shhhh... Be quiet.... Or I'll hurt you..." He threatened, that made me stop, he then leaned forward and looked at my chest then back at me,

"I haven't tasted anyone in a while, not even Soyeong..." He said unbuttoning the first 3 buttons on my uniform,

"Please... I beg you... Stop!" I shouted at his face, earning a harsh slap from him,

"I'll do what I want! Now shut up before I kill you!" He shouted, I was there laying on the ground, while he was touching every inch of my body, I felt dirty....... Was I...... About to get raped?

After him sucking on my chest leaving love bites, he stood up, with all my strength I decided to crawl away, away from the monster that will ruin me.....

But I was too late....

He pulled my leg and he flipped me over,

"I'm not done yet baby girl..." He sang like a killer, my eyes shook in fear, knowing what he'll do next.

He stood up and removed his pants along with his boxer, I closed my eyes and tried to get away from this situation, but he pulled my leg again and punched my stomach then sat on it.

"Jimin.... Please..... I beg you..... Go and I'll pretend nothing happened..." I begged him, crying my soul out, but it was no use.

He removed my skirt and my underwear, he inserted his member and while me...... I was crying silently, biting my lips down so it won't make any noise...

"A-ahh." He moaned silently, I felt very disgusted, I was almost lifeless if you can see me now, I was being raped.

*SWOOSH* (THE DOOR OPENED)

"You son of a btch!" Someone punched Jimin I assume, my stomach felt light,

"Oh my gosh Hyo Woo!" Someone picked me up,

I looked at him with all my power and saw Shua Oppa, me resting in his arms,

"A-are you ok?" He asked me, he removed his jacket and covered me,

"GET OUT BEFORE I KILL THE SHT OUT OF YOU!" Someone shouted, I looked at him and it was Wonwoo, his hands were filled with blood, he noticed that I looked at him and he walked towards me.

I was shaking in fear inside Joshua's Arm, my whole body was shaking in fear, I felt like my life was ruined..

"Hey... Hey... It's ok." Shua Oppa said in a calm tone, while patting my back,

"We're here... It's ok.." Wonwoo said as he brushed my hair.

Author's POV

While Hyo Woo was shaking in fear at Joshua's Arm, Wonwoo decided to turn on the lights.

"It's ok-" His words were cutted of revealing a nearly naked Hyo Woo in Joshua's Arm,

He quickly got a blanket from Hyo Woo's room and covered her up,

"I'll take you to your room ok?" He said while covering Hyo Woo up,

He and Joshua carried Hyo Woo (yes Wonwoo couldn't carry you because your heavy as a pig but has a thin body).

They laid a shaking Hyo Woo down on the bed and backed up slowly,

"We should call the others." Joshua suggested, making Wonwoo only nod.

He then dialed S.coups.

"Joshua? Are you already home?"

"H-hyung...." Joshua said in a shaky tone,

"Why what's the matter?"

"Hyo Woo.... She was......" His voice squeaked,

"Hyo Woo WHAT Joshua???"

"She was raped............." Then a tear escaped from his eyes, he could still remember the shocking scene that he witnessed a while ago.

The girl whom they treated as a sister, laying on the ground helplessly, being fcked up by her 'Boyfriend'. But he knew that she doesn't have a boyfriend, knowing whom she likes among the members.

"Stay there! We're coming back."

By those words, S.coups hung up and hurriedly came back with the members.

While on the other hand, Wonwoo's fist was bleeding so much from beating the crap out of Jimin earlier, his eyes were fixed on the girl who was shaking in fear, hugging herself in bed.

He didn't even want to remember the scene that flashed in his head, but it already happened and there was nothing he couldn't do about it.

Hyo Woo was covered up with a blanket, Her hair messed up, Her uniform all torn down, she was hugging her knees, still feeling the touch Jimin did earlier.

"I-i want t-to be a-alone." The girl said in a shaking voice,

"But-" Joshua's words were cutted by Wonwoo putting his hand on his shoulder shaking his head, meaning they should go out for a minute.

Joshua wanted to say no, but he couldn't for some reason. They decided to go out and closed the room's door.

"Where's Hyo Woo????"