13

Hyo Woo's POV

"Oppa..." I said awkwardly, why did we meet right now? Not a good time......

"Hmmmm" he said then left me.

That's it? No hi or hello? Or maybe how you doin lil sis? What you expect, he believed his girlfriend more than his sister.

I then walked back to my room and shut my door, I want to sleep early but I have to read fanfictions first hehehehe.

I went under the covers with my stuff toy in my hand then read.

Woozi's POV

I just left her there hanging, gosh why didn't you say anything? Are you even her brother?

I went to the kitchen to get myself water, I stopped when I saw Mingyu and Hoshi cooking together.

"Hyung you're back already." Hoshi said, I just nodded then went to the refrigerator to get a drink,

"I thought you'll be at Soyeong's place tonight." Mingyu said,

"Nah, we already agreed not tonight. Plus there's a trip tomorrow, don't wanna miss it." I said while placing my cup on the table,

"Goodnight." I said then went back to my room.

While walking past Hyo Woo's room, I thought maybe I should check on her. But what if she's angry at me?

You know what, nevermind.

I just went inside our room( him and S.coups) and slept on my bed.

~Morning~

HyoWoo's POV

It's already morning? Should've slept earlier....

"NOONA WAKE UP!" It was Dino and Vernon knocking on my door,

"Gee I'm up." I said while opening the door, I rubbed my eyes then looked at them, they were already sat to go.

"I'll just change real quick." I said then they both nodded, I quickly shut the door and locked it.

Now time to change.

I quickly wore my backpack and went outside seeing all of them are waiting for me,

"Kaja? The Van is waiting downstairs." S.coups Oppa said then left and we followed him.

"Did you talk to Woozi hyung already?" Dk asked along with Mingyu and The8,

"He didn't even greet me when we met." I answered,

"But still you need to talk to him sooner or later." Mingyu said, and The8 nodded making him agree on what Mingyu just said, and I just nodded as well.

~Inside the van~

"Ahhhh"

"AHhh"

"AHHh"

"AHHH"

My gosh this high note battle is killing me (╬☉д⊙)⊰⊹ฺ

Dk, seungkwan, Joshua and Vernon were competing against each other, good thing I sat beside Jeonghan Oppa who refused to join.

"So Hyo woo..." Jeonghan Oppa said, I just looked at him wondering what he's gonna say,

"How are you and Woozi?" Seriously? All of the members I talked to ask that question,

"Well.... I didn't talk to him yet." I said,
He just nodded and went through his phone.

While me on the other hand was busy reading my Fanfiction, hehehehe.

"Oh sheet!" S.coups Oppa said while stopping the van suddenly, we all looked shock on what we saw outside, it's......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this Fanfiction!

Can you suggest what group should I write a Fanfiction about?

Don't forget to vote for this chapter and follow me for more!