12

Thank you for 600+ reads ಥ╭╮ಥ

Hyo Woo's POV

We went back to the dorm waiting for the others to arrive, I locked myself up in my room leaving DK outside.

"Hyung where is she?"
"Is she ok?"
"What happened?"

I can hear their voices outside, I wanna see Seungkwan Oppa, I wanna cry in his arms and tell how I feel.....

*Knock* *knock*

"Hyo woo?" Somebody called from the other side of the door,

"W-wae?" I asked, I was still crying because Woozi Oppa believed Soyeong than her own sister.

"Can I come in? It's seungkwan..." He said,

I stood up from my bed and opened the door a little, I let him in and closed the door.

"What's wro-" I then hugged him and burst into tears,

"How can Woozi believe her more than me? How could he?" I said while crying in his embrace, he patted my back and helped me walk back to my bed, we sat down then he talked.

"Why did you ran earlier?" He asked while breaking the hug,

"I-i couldn't control myself anymore...... I wanted to disappear in his sight....... I wanted to be alone...." I said while crying, he just hugged me and caressed my back while saying comforting things.

"Forget all of it ok? Just pack your things cause we are going on a trip tomorrow. Now stand up and shake off the negativity!" He said while jumping up and down and making some funny faces,

I wiped my tears away then smiled,

"Araso, I'll forget it. Now you go out while I pack my things." I said while pushing him out.

"ArAsOo" he said then I shut the door.

He's right, I should just probably forget Soyeong, she's just a negative part in me.

I quickly pack my clothes in one bag.

💎

Seungkwan's POV

When Hyo woo pushed me out of her room, I saw Dk Talking to the other members.

"She really did that?" jeonghan Hyung asked Dk, he just nodded silently,

"Good thing you're there just in time." s.coups Hyung said, what even are they talking about?

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them,

"Hyo woo almost committed suicide......." Joshua hyung said while looking down, my heart sank, I'm sure all of their hearts did.

"How's my daughter?" Jeonghan hyung  asked,

"She's ok now, she's just packing her stuff for tomorrow." I said while sitting down on the couch,

"Just don't remind her of Soyeong she'll be ok." I added, they all just nodded and stood up.

"Pack your things, we're leaving early morning." S.coups hyung said and we followed him.

Author's POV

While all of them were busy packing for the trip, little did they know one of them already has plans to do tomorrow.

Woozi successfully walked Soyeong home, when he was walking back to the dorm he thought

'Did I really changed that much?'.

When he arrived back at the dorm, all of them were busy packing for the trip tomorrow.

"Hyung pack your things, we're leaving early tomorrow." The youngest said,

Woozi's POV

"Araso, where's Hyo Woo?" I asked Dino,

"She's in her room, she doesn't want to be bother at the moment." Dino said then left,

I just didn't understand why Hyo woo did that to Soyeong, and moreover she's my sister and she hates my girlfriend.

I went to my room and packed the things that I needed, I was greeted by my roommate, S.coups.

He just looked at me with disappointment in his eyes..

What did I do?

"What's wrong hyung?" I asked him,
He let out a sigh then talked,

"Nothing..... Just pack your things we'll be leaving early." He said and continued packing his stuff, I just nodded and did what he asked me to do.

Author's POV
Hyo woo went to the kitchen to drink some water when she saw Hoshi and Mingyu cooking something.

"What's that??" She asked while taking a peek,

"It's for tomorrow's trip." Mingyu said while stirring it,

"Food for tomorrow." Hoshi said with a smile on his face.

'Aigoo....I just want to pinch your cheeks and hold you in my arms!'

I just nodded and went to get my lovely water from the fridge.

After drinking, I walked back to my room, but my steps where stopped when I saw Jihoon Oppa......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeonghaseyo~

Thank you for reading this fanfiction and please leave a vote and follow me for more stories~

I love you my bootiful readers~