11

I was about to jump when somebody pulled my arm making us both fall.

"WHY DID YOU STOP ME! I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE THE BIGGEST CHOICE OF MY LIFE!" I yelled while crying,

I looked up and saw I was laying on DK's stomach, I quickly stood up and cleaned myself up, I quickly wiped away my tears and looked back at him.

He stood up and hugged me, the hug was comfortable.... I felt safe........ I felt ......

Loved

I didn't push him away....

He knew I needed a hug....

If someone hugs me it makes me feel calm.....

"Don't you ever do that Hyo woo, Arachi?" He said while caressing my hair while I was in his embrace.

"You don't know how much me and the boys were worried about you, don't ever let Soyeong fool you, Arachi?" He's words brings comfort to me in someway, I wanted the hug to be last forever.

I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears, I looked up to DK and he was also crying.

"O-ooljima Oppa, I won't do it again. Pls don't cry..." I said sobbing a little bit.

"Araso, if that what makes you feel better." He said while wiping his tears. I didn't know someone ran after me..... If it wasn't for him I could've died the way I wanted, but it turned around...

-Few mins earlier-

DK's POV

We were shocked hearing Soyeong scream making us stop doing our stretching.

"YOU KNOW I LOVED YOUR BROTHER!" she yelled at Hyo woo who was seating holding a can of sprite on her right hand, she as well was shocked in what she's seeing.

She told Woozi lies.

All of them were.

I can see the worries in Hyo Woo's eye, she was being emotional.

She then ran outside, I looked at Soyeong who was in Woozi hyung's embrace, how could he trust her more than her sister....

"You'll regret this hyung..." I said,

"He will regret nothing because he has me." Wow so much confidence, just wait until he shows his true colors.

I then looked at both of them with disappointment in my eyes, I then ran after Hyo woo.

I can still see her, she was on the bridge, like literally on the bridge.

She yelled some words I couldn't understand, but one thing I can understand, is that she wants to die.

"Hyo woo!" I shouted making her stop, for even a second.

I quickly pulled her arm and we both fell to the ground.

She was crying really hard, Soyeong must've done something to her to be like this. I know that even little things hurt her, even the smallest things....

She then stood up and wiped her tears and so did I.

I pulled her into a hug and let her cry on my shoulder.

~ at the practice room~

S.coups POV

While Dk was running after Hyo woo, Hoshi then began to spoke up.

"You know the things you said weren't true." He said in a cold tone,

"She slapped me and accused me for cheating on her brother. Can't you see she's turning all of you around?" She said, no she isn't turning us around, you're the one turning things around here.

"I even saw you made out with Jimin earlier though." Jun said while crossing his arms,

"L-liar!" She stutter,

"I w-wouldn't do that to Woozi, right love?" She said while looking at Woozi, he seemed sad and angry at the same time...

"yeah........." He just replied, then Soyeong hugged his arm.

I then got a text from my phone, it was the choreographer and Manager Jeon.

'go home, we can't make it.  Your choreographer suddenly needs help with a few things. Go home safely.

-Manager Jeon and Choreographer

I read it out loud to the members and they nodded.

They started packing their things up and I noticed Soyeong was about to go outside with Woozi.

"She can't come to the dorm anymore, I don't want Manager Jeon knowing this." I said to Woozi and he just nodded.

"I'll just bring Soyeong back to her dorm then I'll go back." Woozi said then left.

"N-noona seems sad." Dino said while wiping his tears, I can also see Vernon was crying along with Dino.

"Dk will handle Hyo woo, don't worry and don't cry. Arachi?" Wonwoo said while hugging the two maknaes.

Dk please calm her down.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this chapter my bootiful readers!

Don't forget to vote and follow me for more!