Chapter 1

"Oppa...why are you summoning me here?", Hajin enters Lee Gon's office. Pouting. Then plops herself in the guest's sofa. Lee Gon is a CEO in Angel Management. Hajin's agency. Even though Lee Gon is technically her boss, but they're still related. They both are cousin. So Lee Gon is treating her like a little sister.

"There's something important I need to discuss with you...where's Hakyung?", Lee Gon gets up from his seat and joins Hajin to seat in the sofa.

"There she is...", Hajin points at Hakyung who's just entered Lee Gon's office with a man. In a black suit. With a sharp jaw. Sharp eyes. "Such a fine man...", she mumbles involuntarily.

", she mumbles involuntarily

"EHMMM...", That man clears his throat. Trying to reminds Hajin to stop staring at him. But Hajin is being oblivious like always.

Hakyung can feel second-hand embarrassment. Watching how her sister acts. "This man is looking for you...", she says to Lee Gon.

"Thank you Hakyung ah...", Lee Gon smiles to Hakyung then turns to the guests. "Yeong ah...come here...sit down both of you...", he signs to Hakyung and that mysterious man to join him and Hajin.

"Oppa...who is this man?", Hajin asks, still won't stop staring at that man.

"Thank you so much for accepting my offer...", Lee Gon says to the guests. Ignoring Hajin's question.

"It's because you won't stop bugging me till I said yes..."

"His voice is so sexy too...", Hajin mumbles again.

"Unnie stop it!", Hakyung nudges her sister to stop her antics.

"Whyyy???", Hajin looks at Hakyung innocently. "Don't you think his voice is sexy?"

"Yes...No...I mean...", Hakyung laughs awkwardly. While Lee Gon is just watching these two siblings, feeling amused.

"Okay...let me introduce him...", Lee Gon points at the man in black. "His name is Joyeong...he's going to be Hajin's bodyguard from now on..."

"Huh?", both Hajin and Hakyung are staring at Lee Gon. Questioning his decision for a very different reason.

"Oppa...can we talk for a second...", Hakyung needs to talk with Lee Gon. Right now.

"Sure...let's talk outside...", Lee Gon looks at Yeong and Hajin. "You can get to know each other first...", hehe gets up following Hakyung out and leaving Hajin and Yeong alone.

"Hi. My name is Joyeong. I'll be your bodyguard. I'll guard you whenever you have a schedule. Even if it's a holiday. You can call me on your day off if you need me to guard you somewhere, but give me at least an hour notice before. So I could get ready."

"Aren't you too handsome to be a bodyguard??", Hajin asks. She didn't even notice what's he talking about. His sexy voice is too distracting.

Yeong sighs. This is going to be hard work. "If you're not comfortable with how I look, you can ask Lee Gon to switch me with another bodyguard."