Chapter 55

"COCK-A-DOODLE-DO BITCHES!"

"SORRY TO INTERRUPT THE MORNING SEX BUT WE HAVE PIZZA!"

"SO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES AND OPEN THE DOOR!"

I rub the grogginess out of my eyes before sitting up. My vision clears and my brain remembers where I am, though it takes a moment longer to process everything what with the loud banging coming from the other side of the door.

"Cam, can you open the door so they can shut the fuck up." Skylar mumbles from in front of me. After the sun set last night we'd retired to the living room couch and had apparently fallen asleep in the midst of our Disney movie marathon. Our limbs were tangled and our hairs were tousled and the TV was still on, displaying the credits to Toy Story 3.

I rub my temple as I sit up, "What time is it?" I groan.

Sky reaches for the coffee table blindly, her hand moving around the surface before it finds my phone. "Here." She carelessly tosses it in my direction before pulling the cushion out from under her head and putting it over instead.

I unlock my phone and find 20 missed calls and 12 unread text messages. It's also only 7 in the morning.

"HELLLOOO?! ANYONE HOME? PIZZA'S GETTIN' COLD!" Gilinsky's voice echos through the hallway and I climb over Skylar's sleeping body and limp over to the door. I pull it open and am immediately ambushed by 10 boys and a red head.

"Finally!" "We've been out there for like 10 minutes!" "We fell asleep at like 7 last night, it was weird." "We have much to catch up on, friends."

"You guys know you were here yesterday, right?" I close the door and follow them to the counter where they place the 5 boxes of pizza. Johnson opens a cupboard to retrieve the plastic plates and Mahogany walks over to me with two cups of water. She hands me one before sipping out of the other, "Where's Sky?"

I nod over to the couch where Carter, Matt, and Shawn are already approaching the resting figure. I roll my eyes, "Is that really a smart idea, guys?"

Matt hops onto the armrest before leaning his head towards the cushion. He looks at the other two before mouthing, "1, 2, 3..."

"SKY WAKE - !"

Sky springs up and tosses the cushion into Matt's face, causing him to fall back and hit the ground with a thud, "Oh fuck!"

Carter and Shawn fall onto the ground as well, bursting into laughter, "Damn, why didn't anyone record that?" Carter says, turning to us.

"Sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen." Sky says, helping Matt back up.

"It's cool, babe. Didn't even hurt." Matt brushes off nonchalantly before limping over to the counter, rubbing his butt.

Sky walks over to the sink to splash her face and the kitchen is live with movement around the two of us as the boys set out the pizza and raid our cabinets and fridge. She walks over to sit on a high chair, her eyes still half open and her hair a wild mess.

"Man, what time did you guys sleep last night?" Shawn asks, walking over to Sky and combing through her hair with his fingers. His older brother senses seem to kick in and he pulls Sky's hair up into a clean ponytail. Sky half smiles at him in her half awake state, "I don't know I think we knocked out at like 3."

"What were you guys doing up 'til 3?" He asks.

Taylor snorts, "Oh Shawn. You and your innocent imagination."

"We were watching movies." I say, hitting Taylor on the back of the head.

He seems unaffected by the gesture, "Yeah sure you were."