Chapter 7

"No dude, you gotta cover the entire floor – "

Nash laughs, "Do I look like a fucking carpet to you?"

Matt rolls his eyes at him, "Remember last time we did a challenge? That shit got all over the place and we had to tip housekeeping like 50 dollars."

"We didn't have to." Nash notes.

"Yeah, we only did that because Shawn, being the big softie he is, felt bad." I add.

"Just go get some more towels or blankets or some shit." Gilinsky says, trying to cover up the wooden hotel floor as much as possible. The 9 of us and Mahogany are setting up for our next youtube video, which is going up on Matt's channel. We hit up the 99 cents store and spent almost 100 dollars on various types of gross and unknown foods to use for tonight's challenge. This isn't the first time we're using food for a youtube video, but it is the first time we're actually attempting to keep the hotel room clean. You see, we've actually trashed every single hotel room we've stayed in since the Magcon tour started and although Bart's used to our "teenage shenanigans", he's getting real tired of having to warn the hotel manager ahead of time.

Matt's phone starts vibrating and he brings it to his ear, "Hey!" I pay no attention at first, but then the events from yesterday at the mall and today at the show surface from my memory and I glance up at him.

"No, don't waste your energy, I'll come down and get you. No seriously, just stay there. Oh my god, can you just let me be a gentleman for once. I'm coming down – nope, too late, I'm on my way already." Matt hangs up before the person on the other side of the line can respond and with a small triumphant smile on his face he starts heading towards the door.

Nash looks up and follows after him, "I'm coming with you."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't wanna do this shit," he says, gesturing to the guys and I setting up for the video. "Plus I'm kind of hungry." He pats his stomach. Matt considers it for a moment then shrugs, "Yeah, okay."

"Hurry up so we can film already." Carter says.

"Yeah... Oh! And get me something to eat too." I call after them.

Mahogany's hand shoots up in the air, "Bring back something for me too!" The room fills with a chorus of 'me too's and Nash rolls his eyes, "Do I look like a fucking waiter?"

"No, you look like a fucking horse." I joke and Nash chucks a pillow at me. I laugh, having expected that reaction.

"Anymore requests?" Matt says, standing in the doorway with his hand on the knob.

"Yeah, get me a – "

"Sorry, your request is invalid." Nash slams the door shut and we can hear him and Matt running down the hallway.

They return 10 minutes later with a handful of snacks and a 19 year old girl. The volume of the voices in the room increases at their entrance.

"OH MY GOD, EW, SKYLAR." Carter screams. Skylar scrunches her face up at him and grabs the nearest pillow and throws it at him lightly. He laughs when it hits him.

"Wassup, girl fran?" Taylor greets her.

"Hey, hey, heyyy." Johnson says from across the room.

"Hi Skylar!" Shawn yells.

"Oh my god, hey girl!" Mahogany says in that tone girls use when they see each other; surprised and overly excited.

"HIII!" Aaron speaks in an unnecessarily loud voice.