Chapter 12

"OHHH SHIIITTTT!" Nash, Matt, Johnson, Aaron, and Jacob all run over to the opposite end of the field and jump on top of Skylar, who just scored a touchdown. The fans surrounding the field are cheering with them as well.

"YEAH, BABY! AIN'T NO STOPPING US!" Matt yells, holding up the football. Jacob falls to the ground and holds his hand up, breathing heavily, "Okay, enough. I'm gonna pass out pretty soon." The 13 of us had all arrived in San Diego this morning before deciding to head out to the beach for a little bonding. We all tweeted about it so it was no surprise that a group of fans were already here when we arrived.

"Weaaak!" Mahogany says into Jacob's face before laughing and falling onto the ground next to him, "Just kidding, I'm with you. NO MORE FOOTBALL!"

"Aw, we were just getting started, though!" Johnson says, patting Skylar on the back for scoring.

"We've been playing for nearly half an hour!" Carter replies.

"Yeah, I think the fans are getting tired." Aaron adds.

"They're tired?" Jacob asks between breaths.

"Jacob, we're playing football, not running laps." I laugh.

"Is there a difference?" He pushes himself up, "C'mon, let's go meet us some more fans." Everyone nods in agreement and Matt turns to the fans, "Anyone got a pen?" The crowd erupts in screams as a bunch of arms holding a pen are held out to him. He grabs a random one, "I'll give it back, promise!" He signs the ball and passes it around to the rest of us to sign.

He returns the pen then holds the ball up, "Let's see who's good at football!" The girls realize what he's going to do and begin to run to a spot in front of him. "Don't run or push, please! I don't want anyone getting hurt." He tosses the football and they all scream as they try to catch it.

"Wha - dude? That was my football!" Hayes says, coming over after taking pictures with a few fans.

"Shit, sorry." Matt laughs, not really sorry.

"You're buying me a new one." Hayes points to him before walking over to some more fans.

"Cameron! Can we get a picture with you?" A group of girls come up to me and a large grin spreads across my face, "Yeah, of course!"

"Thanks!" One of them comes up next to me for a picture, "Can I ask you something weird?"

"Sure, I dig weird."

She blushes like crazy and looks at my bare body, "Can I touch your abs?"

I try to suppress a laugh, but fail miserably, "Yeah, yeah, go ahead! Trust me, you're not the first to have asked this."

After about an hour of pictures and autographs I turn around and find Skylar and Jacob on the sidewalk, Skylar trying to teach him skateboard tricks while he messes around on Mahogany's penny board. I walk over at the same moment Jacob falls on his ass.

"Nice one, man. You totally nailed it." Skylar laughs as she helps him up.

"I know, I think it's time to take my skateboard career to the next level." He replies, dusting his self off.

"Tony Hawks better watch out."

"Jacob Whitehawks. Sounds so intimidating."

"Very."

Jacob laughs as he runs his hands through his light brown hair, messing it up a bit. He turns around when a couple fans come up to him, asking for hugs and pictures.

"You guys got along fast." I say, hopping onto the penny board Jacob had abandoned.

"He'll get along with anybody. I could tell him that I'd want a restraining order against him and he'd probably still be friendly to me." She laughs.