Chapter 6

"Are any of the fans gonna be at the beach?"

"I got over a hundred replies on my tweet with pics of them waiting there already." Aaron tells Gilinsky. He scrolls through his twitter feed with a small smile on his face. It never seizes to amaze this guy how dedicated our fans are.

"Excellent." Nash says, pulling on a large, women's sun hat onto his head. We had stopped by a little tourist shop to buy some ridiculous things to disguise ourselves. Basically our plan was to go to the beach and film ourselves surprising fans and just creeping on other people for youtube. Instead of the fans finding us, we were finding them.

"Mahogany, girl, you gotta do something 'bout that weave of yours." Matt says, gesturing to Mahogany's red curls. She had way more hair than a human should be allowed to have.

I toss her a blonde wig that the Jacks for some unknown reason own and snatch Carter's snapback off his head and give it to her as well, "Yeah, tame that thing."

"Oh, be quiet." She retorts, pulling her hair into a tight bun.

"No one said anything about the disguises to them, right?" Gilinsky asks to make sure.

"Well I know I didn't," Taylor says, then whips his head around to look at Carter, "Did you?"

"What the fuck, why do you assume I did?"

"Well hm, I don't know Carter," Taylor replies sarcastically, "Remember when we tried to pull a prank on the Magcult and make them think Cam got arrested by posting that picture of him getting handcuffed? Who was the first person to tweet that it was a joke?"

I laugh, "I remember that." While the boys and I were at the amusement park one time, my mom had texted me to make sure I was okay and in reply I asked one of the security there to pretend to handcuff me and I sent that picture to my mom. When Taylor was holding our phones while the rest of us went on a ride, he posted the picture on twitter, saying I snapped and went completely crazy and got arrested. We all played along with the joke when we found out what he did, but I think you can already guess who cut the chord.

"Hey! They were getting worried, what did you expect me to do? Sit back and wait for them to do something crazy like burn all the prisons down until they set Cam free?"

"I'm pretty sure they were on the verge of that, yeah." Matt nods.

Shawn laughs, "Hashtag let Cameron go."

"They weren't even freaking out about him getting arrested, they were freaking out cause he looked hot while doing it." Johnson adds.

"I only said we were going to the beach." Carter pulls up his tweet and shoves his phone into Taylor's face.

"Alright, well now that that's settled," I put a pair of oversized sunglasses onto my face, "Let's get ready to party."

***

"Lights, cameras," Mahogony presses the record button, "Actiooon. Introduce yourselves, boys... or girls - whichever you prefer."

Nash goes up to the camera and begins to whisper an introduction, "Hello everyone, it's Nash, but today," He slides Mahogany's pink sunglasses coolly onto his face, "today, I'm Nashley - "

"Things are about to get Nashty up in here!" Carter hollers in the background.

" - and today I am here with..."

"Hey everyone it's Carmen," I say in the most girliest voice I could make. I flip my purple hair behind me and lay my elbow on Nash's shoulder, "I'm Nashley's best friend, and over here I got my other girl friend, Shawniqua." I gesture to Shawn in his black wig and he poses, "I'm Shawniqua and I'm a badass girl."