27.[Where She Is Underwater, And Not At All Breathing Fine]

Start from the beginning

"That's ma nigga. He funny aint he?" He grinned.

"Hardly ever, he swears in every sentence. That's what makes him comical, not mentioning his height and mere good looks." I shrugged.

He coughed and said hater. Like I was that stupid.

"Imma see you on da date. Dis weekend."

"This weekend? You mean this one. This one coming??" I asked whisking a piece if hair out of my face.

"Yeh. This weekend."

"W-why such a rush?"

"Cus' that's what I wanna have our date. Dis weekend."

"Well where are you taking me, if you even are?"

"Somewhea' damn, it ah  surprise."

I bit the inside of my mouth, trying to conceal a very rosy blush.

"Okay."

"Yeh', Okay." He mimicked me.

"Lock the door when you leave."

"Aight." He walked nearer to me and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Uhhh What are you doing?"

"I can't kiss yuh?"

"No, my teeth, they lack cleanliness."

"SO? Cya." He kissed the side of my head and walked through the door.

"Bye." I whispered like a little to myself like a little girl, whose just been giving her first kiss. I laid back in the bed, seeing it was really time for me to get ready.

[Phoebe---At school 8:21]

I made it to school a little later than usual and when I turned the corner to my classroom, I noticed that all the kids were standing outside and the cleaners and janitors who normally came after school were coming in and out.

"What's the matter?" I skipped now worried closer to them, rushing to the door.

"Teachaaaa." They all came up to me making a ring around me.

"What happened? What did y'all do now?" I asked crouching down to their levels.

"We ain't do nothing." Johnathan mumbled.

"Teachaaa." Kaitlyn whined hodling onto my arm. "Somebody messed up our class."

"What?" I instantly stood up. "Who did?"

They shrugged looking around.

"And they done killed Sonic." Lyric spoke , quietly, she was staring at her shoes on the ground.

"What?!"  I handed them my bags and I moved through passing a few Janitors before I stood in the doorway of my classroom in absolute horror. "Oh my God, what happened in here?" I mumbled, stepping over the broken glass from the door.

I walked inside assessing the damage. The chair legs were broken and there were papers all around. The Christmas decoration we started to create were torn apart and of course, Sonic's tank was shattered to pieces, leaving the water all over the ground.

"Oh God no." I walked over to a cleaner and tapped her shoulder.

"How can I help you Miss." She turned around.

"How did this happen?" I asked in complete awe of what laid before my eyes.

"Well words out that, you guys were targeted because this hasn't happened to any other classroom. Somebody broke the window in the door." She pointed to the door. "Obviously trying to get in here. I really don't know anything else."

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem." She went back to sweeping.

I walked back through the door, to the kids.

"Ms. Phe Phe are we going to get another fish?" Lyric tapped my side, with tears in her eyes. "That mean janitor flushed him down the toilet. He was flopping on the floor and everything."  She sniffed.

"Y-yes of course, don't cry sweetie. I'll get another one right now." She hardly ever spoke, I didn't want her to be crying.

"Really?" A few of them questioned.

"Yes, you guys go sit in the gym and I'll get somebody to watch you while I get one, but we'll only keep him a bowl for now. Is that okay?"

She nodded.  I led them into the gym and I grabbed my purse heading to Mr. MacArthur's office. All going through my mind was who could've been so heartless do this. Maybe Roscoe did it then again maybe Malcolm did this, maybe someone else who I knew back in NOLA did but right now, my head was spinning and I just didn't want to think about it much longer.

I knocked on the door, to hear a "Come in." On the other side.

I stepped inside, closing the door behind me as I begun to talk.

"Mr. MacArthur I'm going to the pet---

"Mrs. Washington just the person I wanted to see!" He sort of frown and I didn't even notice that Malcolm was sitting in the seat in front of him until he turned around.

"Pleasant day." He smiled.

"Likewise." I held a straight non---intimidated smirk. I wanted to eat him alive.

"Now Ms.Phoebe , Mr.Huffington here has brought something to my attention that seems to be affected him. Care to share?"

"Excuse me?" I asked completely perplexed.

"Would you care to share about how you continually make advances at Malcolm here?  He seems to think that you guys' relationship is causing serious disturbance to his work ethic. Have you ?"

"Wha-what?"

To be continued....

I was going to make this chapter really long but I promised that I would update my other novel. So VOTE/COMMENT! Excuse errors. Phoebe in MM. Happy Boxing Day. :)