"A little angel did it!"Hoseok said loudly and smiled.

I looked at him.

What now?

That's the best he could come up with?

I sighed.He sighed too.He,himself knows how stupid this was.

"Hoseok-ah?What's stopping you?Aren't we done with our mission thingy?You said I can't love anyone before I love myself?And now I do..so what's the issue?Why is a little angel coming out of the blue?"

"Eunji-ah,you wouldn't understand.."

"Then make me understand!!"

"You recently started loving yourself and living your life.I'm not sure if you can take this pressure.And if we decide to date will you be able to take it?I really want to be you but I will not be able to be with you most of the time.."

"I know that and I don't care!"

"But I can't do this to you now..You will feel so alone in a relationship."

This got me sad.My expression changed.My heart was aching.I bet Hoseok noticed my expression change too.

Do you not like me?Was I delusional?Was I The only one that had feelings?Was I the only one that love.."

"What nonsense,Eunji..I love you,"He said and he immediately stopped and widened his eyes.

He didn't expect to say that.It completely came out of his mouth without him thinking.

My heart was beating so fast.I wanted to hear these for so long.

"Ahh..Eunji-ah..we will talk about this later..I think the members are waiting for me..Bye bye!"He said and turned around.He was about to walk away to his van out of embarrassment.

But right then I did something I never thought I would be able to do.I held his hand and turned his towards he and kissed him really passionately.He was so shocked that he couldn't even move for a few moments.I didn't know I had those guts in me but I ended up doing it.I hope he gets his much feelings I actually have for him.

When I first met him,I couldn't even imagine I would end up falling for this loud and noisy guy.He is like the polar opposite of me.

But look what happened.

Life is unpredictable,indeed.

At one point of kissing I put my arms around his shoulders.That's the moment when Hoseok decided to fuck it all and kiss me back while hugging me.That made me smile in between the kiss.I hope he knows that I'm okay with being with him even when he doesn't have a lot of time for me.I hope he knows I understand his line of work and how energy and time consuming it is.

The kiss went on for longer than I expected after I pulled away I looked at his straight in the eye and said,"I am okay with you not having time for me.I love you so much."

Hoseok smiled lovingly at me,"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Make sure to not regret your words later on.Because from now on,there's no going back,"Hoseok said.

I nodded,"I know and I won't."

"Then let me make it official.Be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to!"

Then we both smiled and stared at each other's eyes for a while staying in each other's arms.I can't believe that this guy right here is my boyfriend!