Chapter 3

"IT'S ALWAYS SPRITE!!!!"Hoseok shouted while staring intensely at me.

This is the first time I've seen him this serious and he's been roaming around me for hours the last few weeks.

"NO,COCA COLA IS THE BEST!!!!"I shouted,looking at him with equal intensity.

Everyone was looking at us as we stared at each other ready to throw hands just to prove which drink is the best.

I don't know how long we've been staring at each other like this but we had to break it when the library assistant came and said,"Umm,can you please stop?It's a library."

Both of us widened our eyes and remembered that we were in a library and we are not supposed to talk loudly here let alone fight about which soft drink is the best.

We quickly bowed at the library assistant and apologized.

"I'm so sorry,"I again said while continuing to bow.

"We were just about to leave.Please excuse us,"Hoseok said and held my hand.

I looked at him and frowned.I came in the library to study,not to fight with him.But it somehow happened and I couldn't study at all.And now we have to leave?

Before I could say anything Hoseok pulled me out of the library.

"I needed to study,Jung Hoseok,"I said while walking by him in the hallway,"What we did in there was so stupid."

Hoseok laughed,"But today for the very first time you reacted to something I said."

I didn't say anything.I just continued to walk.

He is right.He has been following me around everywhere in the university since he saved me.I still don't understand why.He talks continuously about weirdest possible topics.He sometimes talks about life in general.He once told me he was my personal therapist.I don't know if it was his intention but after he came in my life I was too stressed about him to think about self harm.I'm really thankful for that.

I haven't actually been responding to his constant chatter that much before today when after classes ended I went to our canteen to get a Coca Cola.That's when he appeared out of nowhere and told me about how much he likes sprite.I didn't pay heed to his words and went to the library after finishing my cola.In the library,he still didn't stop talking about sprite and lastly said that sprite is way better than cola.That got on my nerves and I suddenly started fighting.

Nobody insults Coca Cola.

Not even J-hope of BTS.

Now I feel like a fool.I made a fool of myself in front of everyone in the library.I normally don't fight because I'm too scared and self confidence less to do that.But I don't know what happened today.

And why the hell is he so against Coca Cola?Didn't BTS endorse that?How dare he support sprite?

And if you're wondering how I know they endorsed Coca Cola....the answer is for the last weeks Hoseok has been talking continuously to me and told me about it.

I frowned.I thought I don't listen to his nonsense.Then why did I remember this?

And he even made me fight for the first time in years,that too about soft drinks?I feel stupid.

I need to stay away from him,shouldn't I?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Hoseok suddenly said,"Wanna go and get an ice cream?There's a good ice cream place nearby."

I frowned,"Why'd I go there with you?"

"Because it's hot and you might want a cool ice cream?"He tried to convince me.