Chan draped an arm over Felix's shoulder and pulled him into a tight side-hug. "Don't think like that. He's going to forgive you, he probably just needs some time to comprehend this, ok?"

Felix sighed, "I know but he looked so empty when he left."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I haven't seen Seungmin in a week either," Chan said, "I'm sure Jeongin's not mad at you. He's probably just not ready to see people yet."

Felix nodded, cuddling close to Chan. "Do you think he went to church today? Do you reckon I could catch him on his way back?"

Chan shrugged, "I know Seungmin definitely wouldn't miss church so you can at least ask him about Jeongin. Do you want to do some skating while we wait? Take your mind off things?"

"Yeah, ok," Felix nodded, breaking out of the hug to stand up and make his way over to his skateboard he'd left a few feet away. When he reached it, he put one foot on and started pushing himself with the other, but he didn't look very enthusiastic. He looked like he was skating for the sake of it. Chan tried to cheer him up by skating beside him and cracking jokes every couple of minutes, but Felix's responsive smiles were fake and his eyes kept moving back to the road that Jeongin would hopefully walk down soon.

When Felix saw Jeongin's foster parents appear from around the corner, his heart lurched in his chest. He gasped, jumping off his board and ran out of the skatepark gate, letting it clatter closed behind him. He ran past the play park and didn't stop until he was standing on the edge of the road, watching Jeongin's family pass by. Chan followed behind him at a slower pace and by the time he had reached Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin were about to walk past.

Felix's breath got caught in his throat when he saw Jeongin. It had only been a week but it felt so much longer. He was trailing behind the rest of his family, only Seungmin being close to him which wasn't a surprise. His eyes were fixed to the pavement and he was in his usual Sunday clothes, black and formal. He was as beautiful as usual, but so gloomy. It hurt Felix to see him like that.

"Jeongin!" He called out, but Jeongin didn't look-up. Seungmin did, sending daggers in Felix's direction. He stopped in front of Felix and Chan and so did Jeongin, but still, he didn't look-up. His eyes were fixed on his hands, a toy soldier within them. "I-I...um, is he ok?" He asked Seungmin who was still glaring at him.

"No, he's not ok, Felix!" Seungmin spat, "he hasn't been ok since you told him about his past. He's been out of it and he barely talks or looks at anyone anymore, even less than usual, so no, he's not ok."

Felix flinched at Seungmin's words. They held so much venom and when Felix looked over at Jeongin again, he understood why. He deserved to be yelled at. He'd hurt Jeongin. "I-I'm sorry, it was an accident."

"You should have been more careful!" Seungmin accused which is when Chan interrupted, seeing the tears in Felix's eyes.

"Don't blame him. He already feels bad about it, ok?"

Seungmin's glare turned on Chan, "well he's not seeing Jeongin again and on top of that, I'm not seeing you again. We should have never gotten involved with you."

"What!?" Felix and Chan shouted.

"Y-you can't decide that! Jeong- Jeongin should decide, you- you can't stop him," Felix said, voice breaking with every word, stutter more prominent than ever.

"Wait, what do you mean you're not seeing me again? Are you breaking up with me? What did I do?" Chan frowned, squeezing Felix's shoulder as the tears slipped from his eyes.

"Jeongin doesn't even want to see me at the moment, there's no way he's going to want to see you," Seungmin stated, eyes fixed on Felix before snapping to Chan, "and yes, I'm breaking up with you."

While Felix started to sob, Chan's anger rose. "What the fuck, Seungmin? Why are you acting like this? First of all, Felix didn't mean for Jeongin to see those files, it was an accident and why the hell are you breaking up with me? I haven't done anything!"

"I don't care. Don't visit us again," Seungmin said as be turned on his heels and started to walk away. He tugged on Jeongin's arm, pulling along the boy who hadn't said a word the whole time. He looked too out of it to process what was happening and didn't even look up at Felix before he was gone.

Felix broke out into a sob, falling against Chan who had already opened his arms for him. "I-I'm so stupid," he sobbed, arms tight around Chan's torso, "it's all my f-fault. He's hurt and I caused it!"

"Shh," Chan whispered, brushing his hand up and down Felix's back, "none of that is true, Lixxie. I'm sure when he's ok again he'll come straight back to you and you'll be fine."

"It's my fault Seungmin broke up with you too."

Chan sighed, "don't worry about that. He probably just said it in the heat of the moment and we'll be ok when Jeongin is better."

"I-I'm so sorry, Channie."

Chan hugged the younger boy closer to him, "you need to think about yourself for once, Lix. Stop worrying about me, I'm fine."

Felix didn't want to think about himself. If he did, he had to remember why he was crying and why he wasn't allowed to see Jeongin again. He wanted to worry about Jeongin and Chan, it made things easier, but this time the feelings were too strong to ignore. He loved Jeongin and the thought of him being ripped away was like a stab to the heart. Felix just hoped Jeongin would come back to heal the wound one day.

🥛🥛🥛

It's comeback day!!! And it's Sungie's birthday ❤️❤️❤️ love my bby. So mad I'm in class for the online concert thing, grRRR.

Anyway, This Is Me Breaking Up With You by Hey Violet has been stuck in my head since Seungmin broke up with Chan djsbbsbbd. Stan Hey Violet. Nia (the drummer) is such a good person and I maybe got a crush on her 🥺👉🏻👈🏻