열다섯

You keep looking out of your window with dead eyes as the sky changes its color slowly from dark black to grey, then from grey to light blue with a purplish hue and a bit later, to bright blue with the burning sun rising slowly along with a deep yellow colour replacing the purplish hue from before.

Your cheeks feel tight because of all the dried up tears you've shed all these hours without getting a blink of sleep and you just stare out of the open window. Your body stays motionless, sat on the middle of your unusually cold bed.

"Y/n-ah?" A sudden voice pulls you out of your blank trance and you turn your head towards your closed door.

"Y/n?" The voice calls again. "Get up it's morning already."

You don't reply. More like you don't know how to reply. Your mind feels like you've forgotten how to speak and you keep your eyes set on the closed door of your room.

"Y/n? HEY Y/N!" Yoongi's sudden scream almost rips your ears and you flinch.

"Y-yeah!" You croak, finally being able to speak. "I'm up.."

"Why do you sound weird? Y/n?" You can hear the hint of worry in your brother's voice and sigh, not having enough strength to explain things.

"Y/n? I'm coming in."

Hearing him, you quickly pull your messy duvet up to your head to hide your face and lay down, immediately closing your tired eyes. You wince as you do so.

The sounds of your door opening along with soft footsteps reach your ear and you take a deep breath.

"Hey you okay?" Your brother asks and you feel the mattress beside you sinking, indicating that he's sitting beside you.

"Yeah..." Your face scrunches up hearing your own hoarse voice and you gasp as Yoongi pulls the duvet away from your face.

"Oh my why do you look so hideous?!" He lets out the words immediately after seeing your face and you let out a dry chuckle. You take a look at him, then lay sideways and hold his waist as a pillow, hiding your face in the side of his thigh that is beside you.

"I couldn't sleep last night." You mutter with your face hidden and hear Yoongi groaning because of you using him as your pillow but still he says nothing to get you off.

"Seriously you need some sleep else I ain't letting you go out with that horrible face on." He says dryly while his hand finds your hair and you chuckle once again.

"I see, Jin's having an effect on you eh?" You ask and sigh at the feeling of his fingers raking through your hair.

Your hair huh.

"I love your hair."

You squeeze your already shut eyes more,  making them burn and try to focus on Yoongi's hand caressing your hair.

"This feels nice.." You murmur and imagine a smile on your brother's face.

"I'll call Kook and let him know that you won't go today hm?" You nod your head, too tired to form a reply.

As you both stay in silence, your eyes become heavy from sleepiness because of Yoongi's tries and you let out a small yawn.

Soon you slip into slumber, finally after so many hours.

•••

snip snip snip

The low sound of something getting cut reaches your ears and you feel the sleep from your eyes slowly going away. Opening them, you see a blurry figure sitting on a chair in front of you, cutting something attentively.