#36 Who he/she is jealous of

Raphael

He is sometimes jealous of Magnus, even though they usually have a good relationship. It's just that Magnus knows a lot more about you than Raphael does (you hide a lot of your warlock abilities to seem more normal).

Alec

Raphael. Because you work really closely with him in the clan, its inevitable that you will be able to understand him on a level that many others won't. Sometimes, Alec finds it difficult to understand exactly what your relationship is with him, and what seems polite to you, seems flirty to him.

Jace

Jace is super jealous of Alec sometimes. You spend a lot of time with him, since you grew very close. You and Alec are good friends and Jace HATES it, when you draw attention to his brother rather than to him.

Meliorn

He is jealous of Simon. He knows that Simon is your brother but you spend a lot of time with him recently, since you both got dragged into the downworld. It doesn't change anything in your relationship though.

Isabelle

Honestly, Izzy is jealous of anybody that gets attention from you. She likes to be your one and only and sometimes it's a bit possesive, but you don't let yourself stop from that and ignore her temper tantrums that often follow.

Maia

Maia is jealous of Raphael. Raphael is your leader and you sometimes need to delay dates with Maia because you need to help your sire out with certain things. It is your job to serve the clan and your people, but sometimes Maia doesn't get that. She hates it when you spend time with Raphael instead of her and when she runs into the old vampire, he always gets a grumpy look from her side.

Magnus

Magnus is never really jealous of anybody. He knows his worth and he feels secure with you, no need to be jealous.

Will

You are very close with one of the Seelie Knights, and Will noticed that he had been flirting with you a lot more than usual. He doesn't like seeing him touch your hand whilst talking, or wrap his arm round your shoulder when leading you places. He doesn't think his intentions are purely friendship.

Jem

Jem gets jealous of Will. You and your brother, when you were reunited, were inseparable. Every time Jem wanted to do something with you, you were already doing something with Will. He didn't want to tag along, he wanted to be alone with his boyfriend/girlfriend for once, without Will hanging around.

Jordan

Jordan gets jealous of Simon. You and him started becoming really close when he was living with Jordan, and he wasn't sure whether or not you were friends or feeling something much, much more...

Tessa

Tessa gets jealous of everyone and anyone. She sees every greeting as being flirtatious, even if its a fruit seller at a market stall. That's why you always have to drag her away to stop her from doing something she will regret.