#15 What he/she does when he/she is jealous

Raphael

When he gets jealous, someone is probably going to die or get hurt. If he sees another boy/girl throwing a glimpse onto you, he takes some of his people with him and threatens them. He will bare his fangs and get really aggressive. If his opponent gives it back, he bites. Then he returns to you, pretending nothing has happened.

Alec

When Alec gets jealous, he gets aggressive. Not with you, he could never do that to you. But if somebody comes up to you and starts flirting with you, he will pin them against a wall with all of his strength and growl a threat to get them to back off. There has never been a time when it hasn't worked...

Jace

Jace gets very aggressive when another guy/girl is talking or trying to flirt to you. He will come over to you and push the other person back, bringing distance between you. If that someone is trying to argue about it, he won't hesitate to pull his weapons out and fight.

Meliorn

If Meliorn gets jealous he does not act immediately. When he's alone with you again he will sit down and tell you that you hurt his feelings by getting him jealous. He is neither angry, nor mad at you.

Isabelle

If Izzy gets jealous she just sees it as a challenge. She will come over and kiss you in front of all people, marking you as hers.

Maia

If Maia gets jealous she will straight up ignore you for the rest of the week. No talking, no answer when you text her... She just pretends you aren't there.

Magnus

If Magnus gets jealous you can literally hear his heart breaking. He will just stare at you with sad eyes, but he would never admit that.

Will

Will gets sad when he's jealous. Like, eating ice cream out of a carton, crying at a romance movie sort of sad. So sad that even Jem can't cheer him up. Jem has you on speed dial for these moments, and you run to Will and comfort him, letting him know that he is your everything...

Jem

When he gets jealous, it is really bad. But it also has to be over something really bad too. He doesn't get jealous easily. Its usually when you go to a party and some Downworlder decides to put their hands on you. There have been times where you have had to literally pull him off them to stop him from killing them. You are always able to reassure him after these episodes, and he is always especially apologetic after.

Jordan

When Jordan gets jealous, he goes to the gym to punch all of his anger out, whilst listening to his favourite soundtrack. He only goes back home when he's completely calm, and never mentions it to you. He's so good at hiding it now, that you have no idea when he's jealous. You have lost the ability to tell.

Tessa

When Tessa is jealous, its dangerous for her. Because you are so insecure, you are completely oblivious to people flirting with you, whether its the people working at the marketplace, or just people in the street. Unfortunately, Tessa always notices, and her warlock marks are extremely visible when she gets angry. You both spend a lot of time surrounded by mundanes so this is really not a good thing. Luckily, you are always able to drag her off to an alleyway and calm her down, giving her time to return to normal.