Sports Festoval Finale Part 4

"Recovery Girl may I please watch the final match! Kacchan is playing and I want to sit with my friends! Please!" Izuku begged Recovery Girl through his phone. He wanted to see his friends fight so badly and support him, so far Kastuki has not been hurt enough to see him. Which was a good thing but Izuku still wanted to see the blonde. The old woman sighed on the other hand, what Izuku could not see though was she had a smile on her face. "You're already heading to the stands anyway aren't you? You deserve to watch as well, so have fun! Be sure to come back after these opponents look like they'll cause some trouble.
Midoriya giggles softly as he makes it to a free seat next to Uraraka, saying a soft thank you. He didn't bother to wear a hat this time. "Hey!" Izuku smiles. His friend smiled in return and gushed about the tournament so far. When Izuku had asked what happened to Ilda she explained Ilda had a family emergency. She continued to explain the some of the good, bad and... strange events. He already knows what happened to most of the opponents though, due to him being the one to heal them all.
Izuku was proud how far they've both come, Ilda even more so but he was a bit sad as he had lost to Shinsou. With a sigh they still have at least a couple of hours without the whole class talking his quirk he leaned forward as he saw Bakugo get on the platform. On the other side was Todoroki, both looked furious. He felt his empty stomach tighten, he ignored it though staring at the two boys in the arena. Just like that the match began, Todoroki shot ice up which Bakugo exploded away cussing once more as he was enveloped with ice.
Everyone once more thought the match was going to be over but Izuku knew better. As much as Todoroki was powerful, a Bakugo was going all out as well. He leaned in with anticipation, Todoroki was much more careful this time though, as he noticed the ice being more controlled. Soon enough the thunderous explosions silenced everyone as Bakugo burst through the ice and launched himself at Todoroki.
"Try harder!" The blonde twisted, grabbing Todoroki's hair as he was off guard, throwing him like a ball at the wall. "Don't underestimate me idiot!!!" Izuku felt his heart stop, Bakugo wanted Todoroki to go all out but Todoroki won't use his right side.
Todoroki used his ice to stabilize himself using the momentum to come at Bakugou who in turn jumped up as he revived up an explosion. Todoroki looked as if he would use his right ride when a familiar voice echoed in the arena. "Yes, use your right side. Do it! Shouto!" Todoroki's face pinched a bit with pain for a second, but Izuku had a trained eye; he knew that Todoroki didn't want to, even if it meant losing he wouldn't.
Bakugo with sweat dripping down his face shouted, "don't you dare go easy on me! If you keep underestimating me, guess what I'll kill you! I want there to be no doubt that I'm the number one student at this festival and that is only going to be true if you come at me as hard as you can! There's no point if you don't go all out. If you don't want to win this then why are you even here!"
He began running at Todoroki, who was standing there hesitant and doubts freezing him in place. Bakugo jumped up creating a tornado of dust around him as he torpedoed at him. Todoroki still hesitant lit his right side for the first time, as if he didn't know what to do. In that mere second of debating he dropped his hand to his side as Bakugo cracked through his ice erupting Todoroki's chance of winning.
Izuku POV
No. No. No. Idiot Kacchan. It must've been my exhausted body, or my splitting headache or even my growling stomach but as soon as I heard Endeavors words, I was already running to the arena. I had to get to Todoroki. I had to talk to Bakugou. No, he doesn't understand, Bakugo is making a mistake.
But I got there too late, I watched as Todoroki was blown up by Kacchan. I saw the explosion like a volcano blow dust, and grass everywhere leaving an exhausted Bakugo on the floor and Todoroki on an ice wall completely unconscious.
I don't know what came over me but suddenly I felt like screaming, I pulled out my bandages and launched myself into the battlefield. Running to Todoroki as he could be killed with that kind of explosion. No longer thinking about everyone looking, I stumbled up the stairs onto the platform too Todoroki. I need to heal them and then slap both of them! Careful of anything that should be broken I placed his hands on Todoroki's exposed arm. I felt dizzy and like throwing but I need to pull myself together. I scanned his body for injuries, his head got hit pretty hard but nothing major, his leg is broken but that's a way fix, his scalp needs to be repaired and he needs to help with the several wounds on his back. Otherwise he'd be okay.
In my relief and dizziness I fell to my knees as I started to focus. I thought about his brain and the pent up fluids in it, I imagined all of them draining as the swelling goes down in his brain. I imagined the dead cells dying faster and being replaced with newer ones. I imagined the electrical pulses to continue in his brain, and the bone marrow starting to connect with one another.
A cool flow dropped down my veins through my hands and out my fingertips. I felt like a river of energy flowing from me into Todoroki. This would be so much easier if I wasn't so tired. I need to heal Kacchan though, I need to hold on. I was almost done healing Todoroki when I was yanked away by a seething Bakugo. Kacchan gripped Todoroki's collar and shouted, "Get up you, bastard! It doesn't count if you don't go all out! This was worthless! Come at me and fight! Come on!"
I had to stop this, with all the strength I could muster I stumbled and latched onto the frustrated boy's back. With my arms around his neck. "Stop! Please!" Bakugo in his fury pulled me off of him, I felt a sharp pain in my arm as he roughly threw me across the platform. I cried out in pain as I felt my arm pop out of its socket. I needed to calm Kacchan down, I needed to save Todoroki! Careful of my arm, I got up on shaky legs which I could no longer feel. My vision was blurry and I could make out the blond blob as Kacchan. I staggered forward, "S-stop, p-please..." I
I sigh a breath of courage , as I continue to stagger myself towards them. I really should have eaten something. Each step felt like I was on air, as if I wasn't really on earth. Soon enough I was in front of Kacchan, my childhood friend who became my bully, then my savior then my hero. I was standing in front of the next number one hero with my shadow casting over him. The number one hero who is about to become a murderer. "STOP!" He cried, gaining momentum to charge at the blonde giving him a shove. "Calm down! You're strong! Let's go!" I shouted as I tugged on his jumper. Kacchan in his fury could not hear me, as he shouted louder at Todoroki. I was thrown off once more , jostling my shoulder once more, I cried out in pain.
Suddenly the blond snapped out of his trance, as he looked at me. I.. I couldn't even begin to describe his face, he looked like that.. the day I got my quirk.
    We stared at each other for what felt like forever. I need to talk to him, come on idiot you always mumble so much why can;t you create a sentence. Before I could even fathom a sentence, everyone in the crowd and us were surprised as Bakugo got a flaming punch to his face sending him flying back off the boy. Todoroki stood tall with his fire activated, his face shadowed and teeth gritted shut. "How dare you touch Midoriya that way. Midoryia has only been helpful, don't you dare harm him." Midoryia felt heat surging everywhere, as if the arena became an inferno. It felt like Todroki could burn anything at that moment, but rather than being scared, I was proud. I already feel my body shutting down and my vision phasing out. "Todo...roki, g-great...bett-" The blob that I guess is Todroki seemed to be getting closer, I smiled at it and gave a shaky thumbs up. He's so warm... like Kacchan. A mist appeared around them as the world already seemed hazy, allowing him to sleep.

----------------------------THIRD POV
    Izuku lazily opened his eyes and blinked looking around at his surroundings. He was sitting in a chair and he was still outside. "I bet this was Mrs.Midnight quirk making us all go to sleep. Where am I?" Izuku looked around when he saw they were going to move the winners on screen. He looked too see Mrs. Midnight with the mic and Once again the crowd cheered loudly as the winners were announced.
All Might in his hero form gave the medals to the three winners, first to Tokoyami who came in 3rd, Todoroki who came in 2nd both with grace and poise but then came Bakugo. The teen had been restrained in thick metal chains and was biting like a ravaged dog begging for a fight. He rejected the medal saying how it meant 'shit'.
Izuku sighed and scratched the back of his head with his uninjured arm. Being with him for so long it only made sense he would be like this. All Might with some difficulty managed to pull the metal over Bakugo's head but Bakugo caught it in his teeth still growling. Izuku decided he needed to talk to Bakugou about his public image.
"Now we have one more announcement before the festival is officially over, All Might if you would be so kind!" Midnight projects through the mic. That was when Izuku felt himself being lifted off the ground and something pulled onto his head. Still weak and a bit dizzy he squeaked and shut his eyes readying himself to bust out and run if he had too.
"This is Izuku Midoriya 1st place of the Obstacle course and our healer as which you can see! We give him special recognition  for not only healing multiple students during and after the events today! He is truly a secret angel!"
What though Izuku as he sat stiffly on All Might's shoulder. All Might smiled and waved to the crowd as they cheered for the small key and the man carrying him. All Might had pulled a hat on him to help cover up his identity a bit but everyone had already seen his face. After being in the limelight for quite some time All Might took a quick glance up at the healer. Izuku had stiffened up like a board as he stared blankly at everyone, a smile frozen on his face. That was when All Might realized the boy wasn't breathing. All Might gave his award winning smile before making a mad dash to a medic. Recovery Girl would never forgive him if he let this boy die.
------------------------------------------
Izuku pulled at his hair as his vision blurred a bit. He clutched a All Might plushie that Recovery Girl had gotten for his desk His classmates were giving him some weird glances but luckily for Izuku it wasn't like they were full on glaring at him or bombarding him with questions, Even if they were Izuku was too tired to notice Bakugo still grinding the medal's ribbon in between his teeth shook with anger.
"Go get some rest." With that Bakugo stomped out of the room along with some of the others following him after a couple of minutes all tired after the festival. Quickly most of the students pooled out, Uraraka only leaving Izuku when her parents called her. Leaving only Todoroki and Izuku who was in another daze blacking in and out of consciousness left in the classroom with Aizawa. Izuku snapped out of his daze when his own phone vibrated, Izuku quickly turned to look at the message.
It was a text from his mother, 'saw you on the tv! You did a good job! Come home soon!" Izuku then realized his mother was waiting for him. He needed to go home. The boy slowly pushed back his seat to be greeted to a familiar bi-colored haired boy. "Midoryia, I need to think about a lot of things... with my quirk, my father, my family but, I think... I think you're right. I am not my father. So thanks." Todroki looked down at Izuku. His expression was no longer cold as it was a few hours ago. As if using his flames had finally warmed some of his heart.
Izuku softly smiled at the taller boy, understanding he needs time. He waved as he watched Todroki leave, resolving and reflecting in his steps. Izuku, feeling exhausted, leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes, the day emotionally and psychically draining him. His arm shooting pain, though it was bandaged and set it was achy and Recovery Girl wouldn't have been able to heal as he wouldn't have had enough stamina anyway. He just needs a moment's rest he thought as he finally let sleep overtake him.

Izuku woke up later at home on his sofa still tired and achy. Unsure how he got home but the boy had no energy to care as he walked into the kitchen where his mother had prepared him a meal. That was when Aizawa started calling Izuku the problem child and his new entertainment source.