Study Session

Izuku just wanted to walk with his father in the morning. It seemed like such a simple activity, to make sure his father could get to his business meeting and he would get to school and chat a bit with his friends. So why? Why in this universe did he have to run into Bakugo while walking with his father.

"Who the hell is this?" Were the first words out of the blonde's mouth and Hisashi already hated his guts.

"Good morning to you too." Izuku speed walks past the blonde not wanting the two to interact anymore than they had too.

"Hey!"

"Izuku, who is this prick?" Hisashi glared murderously at Bakugo but decided to run to his son. "He's wearing the same uniform as you? Do you know him?"

"Nope."

"Izuku! Hey!" Bakugou shouted chasing behind the two, only making Izuku walk faster. Hisashi repeatedly hearing the blonde shouting soon had enough.

He stopped in his tracks and turned to the teen, stopping Bakugo in his tracks with the murderous intent emanating out of him. "What do you need from my son?" His voice was low and raspy and his muscles pulsed with rage.

At the announcement that this was Izuku's father Bakugo's eyes widened.

"Dad let's go, we're going to miss the train at this rate."

"Forget the train. I know that ugly ass face, you're that shitty punk Bakugo kid aren't you?"

'The hell did you just say to me?" Bakugou's face twisted in anger.

"DAD! KASTUKI!" Izuku shouted, stopping any further escalation. "WE'RE LEAVING LET'S GO!"

Izuku internally cried as he watched the two snarl at each other ready for a fight the moment he took his eyes off of them. Luckily, he ditched Bakugou and rushed his father onto the train assuring him that he would text him when he got to school and he would be alright. The father kissed his son on the forehead before leaving, "if that bastard dares to even look at you the wrong way. Just text me and I'll be there." Izuku decided he would never let his father see Bakugo again.

He made it to the school gates thinking that the worst was over only to be faced with Bakugo glares. He opened his mouth ready to call him out, Izuku zipped past him. He hated crowds but right now, he hated dealing with Bakugo so he hid in the crowd not hearing a single shout from the blonde who soon would be caught by his own friend group.

He successfully made it to his seat. "Are you alright Midoryia?" Tsuyu asked. Soon enough the rest of his friends had come around his desk.

"Did you overexert yourself again?" Ilda asked.

"No, I'm alright. I just stayed up too late last night since I was excited that my dad was home."

"Oh I saw your text? What did you guys do?" Uraraka excitedly asked.

Leaving Bakugou who had wanted to talk to Izuku, no room to intervene as he listened to his 'friends' talk around his desk. Right before Izuku thought he survived the morning, he didn't think that the blonde would place a piece of paper on his desk.

In spite of Izuku's better judgment, instead of continuing to ignore the blonde, he opened the piece of paper and was surprised.

'Sorry about this morning.'

Izuku wondered if the paper on his desk was cursed. He didn't expect the blonde to apologize, he seemed to understand the boundary Izuku had set. Izuku folded the paper and put it on the side of his desk. He didn't need to forgive Bakugo at this moment but he hadn't cursed at his father despite being angry. Although Bakugo actions would have been considered rude to others, Izuku knew enough that was just how Bakugo greeted people.