Sports Festival Part 1

Izuku POV

I slowly open my eyes to see a familiar white ceiling. Ugh, I have a major headache and I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I groaned feeling a little faint but okay. I overused my powers again... "Hello dearie! How do you feel?" I turned my head to see Recovery Girl sitting next to him doing some paperwork. "I'm okay" I whisper in a raspy voice. The old lady smiled down at me and helped me up, handing me a cup of tea from her thermos.

She ruffled my hair, she'd help me but her quirk doesn't help with headaches. That's why all the teachers say I need to be more careful but, I can only be so careful up close on the battlefield. It's fun to hear stories of Recovery Girl when she was on the battlefield. We chatted a bit and apparently mom invited her over tomorrow. I smiled saying I'd walk with her to my house. I slowly pushed myself off the bed and onto my feet. "Midoryia, I think that we should call your mother to bring you home or at least call a tax-" My knees were buckling a bit but I could get home just fine.

"No need for that I will be-"" Right before I even made it to the door my legs gave out on me once more. I shut my eyes ready for impact with the ground but it never came. Uh? Shouldn't I feel the ground right now? Slowly I opened my eyes to see Kacchan!

"Izuku you need to take better care of yourself! Come on I'll take you home today." Suddenly my feet were off the ground and I was over Kacchan's arm. Wha? My brain fried with a headache and Kacchan walked out with me still over my shoulder. He's walking out of the school with me over his shoulder. I felt Kacchan's rough callused hands under the spandex I was wearing, I didn't get a chance to change. Kacchan with his muscular body was able to carry me with one arm the other carrying what I'm guessing are our bags and uniforms. When did Kacchan get so strong?

Wait, a blush rose onto my cheeks. "K-KACHAN! PUT ME DOWN!" I flailed in his arms, well... I guess his one arm. Kacchan laughed in his own demonic friendly way. "YOU CAN BARELY WALK! NOT TO MENTION YOUR BRAIN SEEMS TO BE IN THE CLOUDS!" This is embarrassing! Why is this happening to me? I whined as I flailed around even more. "Alright, Alright. Calm down Deku." He grumbled, dropping me onto my feet. I still felt light headed but I think I'd be alright. I took a step forward and then another. It looks like my legs are okay, I looked back to see Kacchan still holding our bags. He wasn't smiling but he had this look in his eyes, He looked... content? I giggled. Kacchan looking calm is kinda strange. "Thanks Kacchan! Let's go home!"

That snapped him out of his trance before he started yelling again. "Stupid Deku! Let's get home before you pass out again!" I smiled as I followed Kacchan. Yeah he's not perfect but he'll sure make a great hero.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the classroom to be met by my two new friends. "Izuku! I'm so glad you're alright! Yesterday was so crazy!"Bounced Uruaka. Ilda was right behind her moving his arms in his usually robotic fashion. "Good morning Izuku. It was quite a shock to see your fighting style!"

I blushed and took a step back. "I-I d-don't know what you're t-talking about?" Did they find out about my quirk? It wasn't like I was trying to hide it, I just didn't like showing it off. I hope not, "No way you guys were so great! Especially you Iida, you managed to get her back in record timing and help us, as expected of our class representative!" We would have talked more but the bell rang thus we needed to get back to our seats. Everyone seems to still be abuzz about the incident, fortunately I think my quirk stayed silent throughout the whole ordeal.

Me and Uruaka went and sat in our seats, just to see Iida running around telling everyone to sit down. He's really cute when he's excited. We all turned our attention to the door to where Aiwzawa Sensei was coming in. He was completely healed, I breathed a breath of relief. I was so worried last night I didn't heal him completely. As much as I knew he was alright I never believed it until I saw it with my own eyes. "S-sensei? I know you were pretty beat up after the fight?!" Denki stuttered, surprised by the quick recovery.