" You are looking breathtaking beautiful my dear wifey" I whispered on her ears and making her jolted.

" Don't spoil this lipstick till we leave from the party hall. " I said her while correcting my blazer. She looked at me confusingly.

" I will spoil them for you " I replied and winked at her. She gulped a lump from her throat and lick her lips to ease her up.

" Come let's leave " I forwarded my hands like a gentleman and she held it like my lady.

This party was business party where all businessmen and well known people would come. I was representing our company.

I opened the door of my Audi R8 like a gentleman and made her comfortable. Closing the door I went on other side and sat beside her. Driver took us to party venue.

All our way to our party venue my heart was beating like hell because I couldn't take off my eyes from Shehnaaz. Beauty was an understatement because she was something more than that. Serpentine is the word is the most appropriate for her because she is that kind of beauty. Where all men would go crazy over her. That kind of beauty where she can attract anyone without doing anything.

Once we reached the venue we both made our entry together.  

" Siddarth " I heard someone calling me and it was Shefali. She raised her hand to notify her position. I nodded at her and went towards her because my some friends were there too. I took Shehnaaz along with me. I knew that she don't like her but, I couldn't leave her too alone in this party.

My whole friends  were there. They were not close to me as My Musketeers but they were the one whom I accompanied when I was in relationship with Shefali. They are our mutual friends. We all shared a hug because this meet up is after a long time.

" Man this is not fair. You guys broke up and we don't have any clue about it. You guys didn't even thought to tell us". One of my friend commented.

Shefali looked aside when they said.

" Really sorry guys everything happened in hurry and I got busy in dad's business so didn't have time to tell you guys " I tried to make them understand. 

" It's okay, at least introduce the girl whom you took as your date today " Another one said. I asked Shehnaaz to come in front who was standing behind me and listening everything and looking the party kneenly.

" She is the girl, one of the finest Fashion Designer of Magical World, my wife Mrs Shehnaaz Kaur Gill Siddarth Shukla " I introduced her to everyone. I could see shock in Shehnaaz's face as she would have not thought that I will introduce her in this way. She looked at my eyes and I could see tears in her eyes.

" Thank you " she whispered smiling at me. 

" It's your right Shehnaaz " I replied her. I knew why she said that because lots of things has happen between us which were not at all good and I accepting her in all this amused her.

I looked at everybody looking Shehnaaz from head to toe. It was complete silence for couple of minutes. I saw Shehnaaz's smile getting weird seeing my friends behavior like that.

" Siddarth " one took my name and I looked at him.

" Good choice man " giving me thumbs up with the both hands and he commented.

" Really Siddarth she is natural beauty" one of my friend commented.

" Thank you " Shehnaaz said with the gentle smile.