Getting the twin's ears pierced

Toni dressed Levi and Leilani in Jordan put fits.

(Levi's)

(Leilani's)

(Leilani's)

"You guys stay fresh to death, Huh?" Toni said, tickling their stomachs slightly

Levi and Leilani giggled, squirming slightly.

"Is that my babies laughing?" Cheryl smiled, entering the room fully dressed.

"Yep. They're looking fresh to death." Toni smirked, pecking Cheryl's lips as she approached them.

"They sure do." Cheryl smiled, picking up Leilani.

"Aren't you the prettiest girl?" Cheryl cooed, kissing her little forehead.

"We're walking so we can get some air." Cheryl said, holding Leilani against her chest.

"K, I'll get the carriage." Toni nodded, leaving the room.

-----

"If you can, sit him on your lap and hold his arms." The guy told Cheryl.

The redhead nodded, sitting down with Levi.

The man cleaned the needle with an alcohol swab, then positioned it to Levi's ear.

"Hold his arms tightly." He warned before firing off the needle gun.

Levi started crying, his face turns red.

Toni pouted as she held Leilani. She hated it when they would cry.

"Okay, baby boy. Just one more." Cheryl said.

The man then did the other ear, fixing the earring.

Cheryl smiled, turning him around. "It's okay, my precious boy." Cheryl cooed, as she stood up.

She put his pacifier in his mouth as she swayed side to side.

"Okay. Be sure to hold her arms." He said, cleaning the needle again.

Toni nodded, closing her eyes as if she was getting her ears pierced.

Once the needle fired, Leilani started whining but she doesn't cry.

"My baby is strong." Toni smiled.

"Oh please, You were about to cry with her." Cheryl giggled, holding Levi as he was falling asleep.

Toni rolled her eyes as the man pierced the other ear.

Toni paid the man, smiling as she and Cheryl left the place.

Toni pushed the carriage as Cheryl walked alongside her.

"Are they sleep?" Toni asked, stopping to peek through the sun covers.

Levi was asleep but Leilani was awake. Toni places her bo-bo (Pacifier) in the girl's mouth, then closed the sun cover.

"Let's get home, she's hungry." Toni sighed, grabbing Cheryl's hand as she pushed the carriage.

---------

"This little piggy went to the market. This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef. And this little piggy had none! This little piggy went 'weeeeeee' all the way home!" Cheryl giggled as she played with Leilani's toes.

The girl giggled watching as Cheryl moved to start over again.

Levi was asleep while Leilani was still up.

After being feed, she didn't even become tired.

Toni entered the room with a smile on her face from hearing Leilani's giggles from her home office.

"What's my beautiful baby giggling about?" Toni asked, sitting beside Cheryl.

"I'm just playing with her toes." Cheryl giggled, starting over.

Toni watched as Cheryl made the girl giggle, smiling because of how happy she was.

She had a son, daughter, and the most beautiful girl in the world.