𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐.

Start from the beginning

Percy and Tyson were still fighting Polyphemus. Clarisse waves her hands frantically for them to hurry quickly.

Tyson was working his way behind Polyphemus. "Young one!" the older Cyclops called. "Where are you? Help me!"

Tyson stopped. Ariadne found Annabeth's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"You weren't raised right!" Polyphemus's wailed, his olive tree club shaking in his hand. "Poor orphaned brother! Help me!"

It was silent. No one moves until Tyson moves forward, his hands raised in defense. "Don't fight, Cyclops brother. Put down the—"

Polyphemus spun towards his voice.

"TYSON!" Percy shouted.

Ariadne screamed so loudly her voice was raw, "NO!"

Anyone would've been flattened by the force that Tyson was struck with, the olive tree sending him flying backwards and into the sand. Polyphemus charged after him, but Percy shouted, "No!" He leaped as far as he could and  stabbed him a little higher than the thigh.

"Blaaaaah!" Polyphemus bleated, swinging his tree towards Percy.

Percy dove to the side, but he had been raked by a dozen of jagged branches, leaving scratches across his body. Annabeth shuffled closer to her brunette friend, squeezing their hands tighter.

Polyphemus swung once more, but Percy was ready this time. He grabbed a branch and was jerked upwards, letting go at the tip of a huge arch. His feet collided with the Cyclops's eye.

The monster howled in pain. Tyson tackled him to the ground as Percy landed next to him— Riptide in hand as he was within striking distance of Polyphemus's heart. At first, she thought he would take the chance, but he looked to Tyson and said something. Tyson pusher Polyphemus back even farther before they both sprinted towards the surf.

"I'll smash you!" Polyphemus yelled before doubling over in pain. He cupped his large hands over his eye.

Both of the boys plunged into the water.

"Where are you?" The Cyclops's screamed. He threw the tree club into the water, missing Percy and Tyson by an inch.

Percy summoned a current to push them towards the ship. They were almost there, just a little bit closer.

Clarisse opened her mouth, "Yeah, Jackson!" She shouted. "In your face, Cyclops!"

"Clarisse!" Ariadne hissed. "Shut up!"

Polyphemus threw a boulder towards Clarisse's voice, it narrowly missed Percy and Tyson.

"Yeah, yeah!" Clarisse yelled once more. "You throw like a wimp! Teach you to try marrying me, you idiot!"

"Clarisse!" Percy yelled. "Shut up!"

Too late. Polyphemus launches another boulder their way, and this time, it hit the hill of the ship. And down went the Queen Anne's Revenge, just like the Titanic.

Her hand slipped from Annabeth's as the ship sank fast. Creaming and groaning sounding before they were tilted forward like they were on a waters slide. Clarisse slipped overboard before Grover rushed towards the two others with his hand out.