𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓.

I 024

I 024. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ princess andromeda ❞

SHE GAVE HIM A DEADPANNED LOOK. "No."

"You don't even know what I was going to say!"

"I know whatever it is, it's a stupid idea."

Percy went to argue but he seemed to find it difficult, "Yeah— okay, it is, but— hear me out!"

"No, I won't," she told him. He faltered at her expression until she threw a bag over her shoulder. "But I knew what you were going to say. And yes. I'm coming."

He gave her a grin.

Ariadne couldn't sleep after her nightmare. She didn't have the courage nor energy to close her eyes and battle with the voices. Call her crazy, but they were there. They chanted over and over but became a slight buzz when she didn't think about them, but that was quiet hard.

She didn't know if it was Kronos's doing or her own, she expected the former. But maybe it was a mix of her own worries as well. The whole saving Thalia, camp and Grover Hong was taking a toll on her. At least with the lightning bolt she knew that she could help. But no, with Tantalus refusing to let her go and giving the quest to Clarisse despite the dreams, it was a no brainer that she was angry.

Luckily, after she had packed her bag and was about to find her two demigod friends, one found her.

"We have five minutes," Percy told her with a glance over his shoulder. "Annabeth and Tyson are waiting by the shore. The Harpies nearly found us, but I wasn't going to leave without you. So come on."

She stopped for a second. "Wait— Tyson is coming with us?"

Percy gave her a frown. "Yes— but we can't argue over this now, Aidan, the Harpies are nearly here and we have to catch Luke's boat."

The brunette nodded slowly, "Okay... but, Perc, why does he need to go?"

"We can't leave him!" He argued while they ran. "Tantalus will punish him for us being gone!"

She shook her head as they hid behind a few cabins and trees, keeping an eye out for the Harpies. "I don't think you get it. Tyson is a Cyclops! We're going to Polyphemus's island! Polyphemus is a S-I-K... a C-Y-K— oh for gods sake! You know what I mean!"

"Tyson can come if he wants to," he told her. "And he wants to."

"I'm not saying he's not nice, he is. But it's not the best idea to bring him." She argued.