Information | WOOP!

I simp for Peter Maximoff. 

And I mean I SIMP for Peter Maximoff.

So this is a new story since I'm simping for this man and he's just lovable. So ya know, chapters will come out soon. Yes, I will update my Klance story soon, leave me alone.

I really hope you guys enjoy this story. I know most people don't read my stories but that doesn't stop me. I'm doing this for fun! A quick heads up, this is the x-men version of Peter Maximoff because I dislike the other Peter Maximoff. The Marvel version. As well as all of the characters. You will see things that happen in the movies along the way. 

If you don't enjoy this story, don't come after me. It's not my fault you don't like it. If you don't like the x-men version Peter Maximoff or any of the x-men characters, that's not my fault. Don't insult me or anyone else. Please correct me on anything you feel is wrong. I will gladly take any advice! Be nice to people in the comments. Also, please share this story or check out my others! That would be nice. :) You don't have to, of course.

!STORY INFO!

For the first part of the story, you are in high school. 
You are 17 for the first part of the story.
You work in a music store during the high school portion of this book.

Any thing/person you touch, you can become for a short period of time (about 15 minutes).

Y/N = Your name
Y/F/N = Your first name
Y/L/N = Your last name
Y/M/N = Your mother's name

I will not have a sequel to this book. I changed this because I'm running out of ideas.

That's all. Thank you~! 

<3