Chapter 21: Bloody Mission

Magsimula sa umpisa

"W-What?"

"Enjoy you remaining time, Kai."

"Sir? Sir!" The man waved his hand in front of Kai.

He shook his head and noticed that he was sweating like crazy. "Are you okay?" The man asked. "Yeah, when are we moving anyway?" Kai asked. "Five minutes." "Five?!"

🤡🔪🎈

Kai got off the black van. He was holding a gun and had a knife in his pocket, he also wore a black suit and a black mask.

"Team one, go from top, I'll go from here with the other team. Doyoung, I trust you." Kai said. "Don't order me around. You are just going to die in the end." Doyoung said. "Yeah, we will see about that." Kai said.

He carefully walked and hid behind some big ruins as there were two men in front of the door guarding it.

"Yuta, are you the best at shooting?" Kai asked. The guy with the blonde hair shook his head. "Shoot them quickly." Kai ordered. "You can say it in a nice manner you know?" Yuta said.

He took out his gun and carefully examined the two.

Shot.

One man fell dead.

"What the h-"

The other fell dead too.

"Quickly, let's move!" Kai ordered. The men followed Kai and two of them broke the door open.

Kai smirked as he entered inside and went to the middle to hold the box.

"Stay still in your place." A voice said. A voice that drove Kai nuts said. A voice Kai loathed to death said.

Kai turned around to see Renjun pointing a gun at him. He rose his hands as he glared at him.

"When will Sehun learn to stay away from here?" Renjun sighed. He examined Kai's face.

"Take off your mask." Renjun ordered. Kai remained silent and did nothing.

"Now!"

Kai smirked as he took off his mask. "Hi there!"

Renjun got shocked and Kai used it as a chance to kick him and kick his gun away.

"You bitch." Renjun cursed as he got up and pulled out another gun. Kai was quick and pulled his gun out too.

The both were pointing at each other as all their men stood in their places too shocked to do anything.

"This isn't about Sehun or Jungkook or the freaking box anymore! It's all about Y/N now....." Renjun said.

"I am happy you know that." Kai said.

The both glared at each other as they kept their eye contact and held their guns strongly.

"This battle decides who Y/N belong too....."