Cookie

"Well he seems happy." Hoseok said as he was standing in front of his friend as he sat on the bed.

"He's seeing someone?"

"Look Yoongi I don't know what to tell you

"Look Yoongi I don't know what to tell you. I already said they were holding hands and he kissed his cheek before he came to talk with me." Hoseok was getting annoyed as he crossed his arms going over the same story over again.

"I need to see him.....I have to tell him it was all an act."

"Yoongi.....he doesn't care...... the words you said broke him. I tried telling him he wasn't sure wether to believe me or not."

"I have to see him." Yoongi said as he stood up about to grab his coat.

"Yoongi Stop!......Let him be."

"How can I?......I Love him." He said as he hung his head low trying to keep his tears in.

"If you love him you will accept that he is happy and doesn't want to see you." Hoseok answered as he plopped on the bed. As soon as Jun Ki left with his friends he called Yoongi to meet him. He has been walking around all day and was exhausted. Not to mention how long he had to wait at the basketball court for them to show up. He also had to look for one face in a crowd full of strangers. He wasn't going to lie when he was looking for a boy with long hair in tight female clothing. He was shocked to see a short pink haired boy with a choker on his neck wearing nice comfortable sporty boy clothes.

"I'll let him go if that's what he wants.....but I have to see him first." With that Yoongi stormed out of Hoseok's hotel room and made his way to the location Hoseok told him about.

Hoseok however just released a long sigh before he stood up to grab his suitcase from the closet. He was going to respect the younger's wishes. With each article of clothing being packed he thought more and more over his last 5 months.

Before he met Jun Ki he was just bouncing from job to job not a care in the world. However once that boy entered their yard just sitting there while the butterflies danced around him he was shown a new world. A world he knew existed but in a way blind or not enough care to notice. Since he was young he saw posters for missing kids but never really looked at the face. To him they were just a random picture on a paper. Thinking of Jun Ki yes he wasn't missing he was sold but still that is another set of faces he didn't even take the time to acknowledge. Tears were streaming down his face as he thought of all the children.

 Tears were streaming down his face as he thought of all the children