5

a/n does anyone actually enjoy this story? it gets barely any votes so my insecure self is scared aha

text from: wanker
sdmn party tonight then back to mine, sound good? x

text to: wanker
class x

after filming another reddit video for her channel, this time on her own as harry was busy, mads checked the response to the last one. most of the comments are happy they could see her 'non singing' persona, the others happy that they get more content. but the top comments are all about the two of them.

okay ik they said there's nothing between them but LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE TOGETHER
->I MEAN SHE SAT ON HIS KNEE, COMEON

she's in his hoodie ahhh 😍

i want someone that looks at me the way he looks at her @ 6.27 🥺

they're definitely shagging. 100%

lovely. that's just what they wanted.

after arriving at the party together, harry goes off to talk to his mates and mads is left sat on the sofa, talking to tobi. everyone else was drunkenly swaying to the music, but someone different obviously had control of the aux as it just wasn't her vibe.

"so you and harry seem closer than usual. what's that about?" he asks with a smirk. everyone could see the love in their eyes when they caught a glance at each other, of course the pair only brushed it off as lust.

"were 'friends with benefits'" she explains, making quotation marks with her fingers.

"you do realise that never ends well, right? you both like each other, but now could never admit it because you only see each other as fuck buddies." he says, shaking his head.

"good job we don't like each other then, isn't it?" she says, completely in denial.

"it's cute how oblivious you are." he says, ruffling her pin straight hair and walking away.

what a weird guy. love him to absolute pieces, but a weird guy.

the night gets late and the group end up playing truth or dare. drunken them were pretty childish, but it was still fun.

"mads, truth or dare." lux asks her.

"dare."

"i dare you to give harry a lap dance." he smirks.

everyone wolf whistles as they see her cheeks go a dark shade of red, her eyes widening to discs.

"i mean, you have to do the dare." he croaks out, too drunk to try and conceal his lust.

fuck it. why not?

the alcohol in her system gives her a burst of confidence as she sits down on harry's lap, dancing as seductively as she can. the group egging her on as she become more and more comfortable, and harry got more embarrassed.

after a few minutes, she decided the dare had gone on long enough and so adjusted her dress and sat back down, trying to compose herself.

"freezy, truth or dare." she asks, in an attempt to direct all attention from herself.

a few rounds had passed, and much to his dismay, it was harry's go again. he hated the game as his mates could be his worst enemies in situations like this, only wanting to embarrass him.

"boggo! truth or dare?" tobi asks.

"dare." he says overconfidently to try and compensate for his nerves.

"make out with the person you fancy most in this room." tobi says with a smirk.

to be fair, it's a good dare.

harry loses his conscious mind, and turns to the girl beside him. taking the chance when he has it, he leans in and the girl meets him in the middle. neither of them objecting to the kiss as their lips move in sync with each other's, getting more passionate to try and distract their minds from the amount of adrenaline and endorphins being released.

was it bad that the kissing felt better than the sex?

"FUCKING HELL GUYS." freezy shouts, tearing the two apart. she sinks back into the sofa, trying to digest her feelings on what had just happened, as the boys come over and pat him on the back in congratulations.

"see?" tobi comes and whispers and her ear, having an 'i told you so' moment.

that doesn't mean they like each other though. does it?

the night got late and the pair made their way back to mads' apartment, a place that was slowly become his hone for the nights. their 'acts' would always take place there, to avoid any shit from the cals. the same passionate acts happening again that had happened so many nights before.

they lay in bed next to each other, breathless. still as amazed at it as they were the first time.

"so, you fancy me most, eh?" she says with a smug look.

"you're still a minger, don't get too cocky. but yeah, i do."

she fakes offence at the statement and he laughs and pulls the girl into his embrace. she kicks herself internally for enjoying it, trying to find a reason.

there was no way she liked harry, was there?

no. impossible.

right?