28

@/birchy

🤍600k 👁‍🗨0@/birchy so, where to start? as a lot of people are aware, i took a pretty long break from social media and i think i owe you all an explanation

🤍600k 👁‍🗨0
@/birchy so, where to start? as a lot of people are aware, i took a pretty long break from social media and i think i owe you all an explanation.
firstly, where have i been? i've taken this time off to recover, both emotionally and physically. i have already been over why my year had been extremely shite before, and so i won't be going back into that, but after some events in ibiza, my year started going downhill even more. as you will have seen, some footage got outed of myself and a friend of mine, but he has already been over the events of that so i will not be bringing that back up. now, following this event, i started getting awful, awful messages, ranging from slut shaming to full on death threats. i was already struggling with my self image, and i have now learnt that i was borderline anorexic at the time, and these comments didn't make that any better. in around april last year, the comments got too much and i ended up trying to take my own life by overdose. luckily, i came around, but unfortunately some don't. i have spent my time, trying to get both my mental health and my weight back to a stable place. i'm no where near better yet, but i'm getting there, thanks to the people around me. special thanks to my best mates, some of the greatest people i've ever met. especially my boyfriend (pictured :) ), for being there for me every step of the way. thank you for everyone who has continued to support me no matter what others have said, i love you all insane amounts and i am forever grateful for you all.
love, mads x
-comments have been turned off-

pressing post as she finished typing out her rant felt as if a weight had been lifted off of mads' shoulders. she didn't feel like she owed anyone anything anymore, and so her mood was eased massively.

a/n shit filler