Kicking her leg, she let the sheets fall form her shirt covered body. She startled me. "I don't know... why don't I show you then. Make you never doubt me ever again."

I couldn't hide the excitement invading my body. My heart picked up a speed, forcing a throbbing feeling double between my legs. At this moment I knew she could do literally anything with me and I wouldn't say no. She makes me weak.

Unfortunately, our excitement was broken down when the elevator ping echoed through the whole apartment, marking Maverick let out a groan and me a small laugh.

"I promise we'll continue this later on."

Sitting up, she tilted her head slowly. My heart missed a beat. "Promise?"

"Yeah," I cleared my throat and stood up from the bed. The white, oversized shirt fell over my butt. I pointed to the direction of the door. "Now let's find out who dares to disturb our perfect morning."

"I'll take a shower as you do that."

"Aw, I was hoping you'll for me." I pulled hurt expression.

Maverick's expression changed to the devilish one and she slowly rose on her feet, inching her face away from me. "Then hurry."

With that she disappeared behind bathroom doors, leaving me for wanting more. Leaving the tingling electricity dancing on my lips, sending bolts through my whole body.

I gulped, not waiting for another second and bolted through doors, not caring my hair flew in all direction and I was only wearing a t-shirt. It was a Saturday morning, a week after Maverick and I looked after Leo. The following week I had my graduation, I started my job at the company and I admit. I couldn't be happier.

It's just that I feel like something is wrong. Something bad is going to happen.

Shaking my head, I followed the smell of food coming from the kitchen and I was met with a sight of Sophie and Lacy laughing from something on their phone.

"What the hell you guys are doing here at,-" I looked at the digit clock on the fridge. "- at 9 in the morning. Don't you both have a life?"

"Oh, we do... but annoying you and Mave is one of the top to-do lists today." Sophie laughed, pushing herself away from Lacy.

Her blonde hair was pulled into two braids and she wore a beautiful, flowery sundress what landed softy just above her knees. The beach slippers matched the large glasses covering most of her face.

Lacy's outfit was matching Sophie's. Pink buttons with dancing flamingo's, light blue shorts and a black slippers. Her glasses were a simple, black ray-bans. The whole strange duo was confusing me, I have to admit.

"We are going to the beach," Maverick's sister stated with confidence oozing from each syllable. "To Sophie's family's beach house. For the whole weekend."

I pulled my brows together. "And who makes you think I'll be going with you? I have an important meeting on Monday, and I'm sorry if I take my job very seriously."

"Ah, stop spilling bulshit, we all know you only bring coffee to important people."

"Well, we all have to start somewhere."