Chapter 20: 5% Mission

Start from the beginning

I sat down as usual with my friends and I saw my stupid brother running toward us. "How are you guys?" Jisung asked. "Where have you been? Did you really skip classes??" Renjun asked.

"I- Hyung not in front of Y/N! You know she likes to black mail me!" Jisung said. I smiled as his words were true.

"Anyway, Y/N." Renjun said. I focused on him since he looked very serious. "I need to tell you something, let's meet tomorrow at....." Renjun thought for a while.

I felt very curious about the 'something' he had to tell me.

"Can't you tell me now?" I asked. "No." Renjun shook his head cutely as he smiled. "Let's meet at the old bridge were we fought when we first met." Renjun said. I laughed as I remembered that memory.

Renjun was a very close friend to my brother and I always fought a lot with him. One day they were going to a football match and I wanted to tag along, so my mom forced Jisung to take me.

I nagged them a lot that Renjun pulled my hair and I pulled his, we ended up fighting there but after it we became great friends. All with Taehyun, Jaehyun.....

I felt tears gathering down my eyes. It was a long time ago anyway.

"Are you sad?" Renjun asked as he held my chin so that I would be looking at him directly.

"I......"

Kai's POV:

I entered the class and founded that it was empty, I quickly walked over to Y/N seat and placed another box on her desk. It might be my last time to see her since I might actually die because of the mission but I have to give her one last gift.

I placed a note beside the box and smiled. I vowed that if I ever return back in one piece, I am going to get rid of Renjun and then live happily with Y/N, without killing anyone else anymore.

The door suddenly opened and I got frustrated, I didn't know what to do and quickly opened the locker at the back and hid inside it.

Author POV:

Y/N opened the door and entered the class. "Is no one here..... I thought I heard something...."

Y/N walked over to her desk to see another gift on it. She opened it up to see a beautiful panda medal. She looked at the note beside it.

'I am always beside you so please cheer up!'

"Really I want to see that one helping me from afar...."

'You will, someday.........'

🤡🔪🎈

Kai knocked on the door and he was met with a chubby tall man. "What you want?" The man asked.

"Bimil."

The man moved aside and allowed the boy to enter.

Kai walked to enter the middle of the building, there he saw the boss siting in the middle. Kai got surprised, he wasn't surrounded with any girls, wine or money, like other mafia men, he was surrounded with dogs instead.

"I love dogs." The man said. Kai examined his face, he was one of the men with Taeyong that day.

"My name is Oh Sehun."

Kai froze and felt fear as he heard that name, that was one of the worst mafia in whole Korea which everyone dreaded.

"I heard you are helpful, but be careful that your handsome face doesn't get hurt." Sehun said. "I will."

"Anyway, you will lead the team, you have to break in and steal the box inside that room, and if you see any of these men, kill them." Sehun said and handed Kai some photos.

He checked them and his eyes widened as he saw the last picture.

"Bimil said it was a gift, enjoy."