" I volunteer! I love looking out! If I can be in space, I can at least look at it!" Ronaldo shouted in Greg's face, a bit too excited.

"This is beautiful! Ronaldo, Greg, you're on lookout duty. Kiki, Pearl, you're in charge of communication. Steven, Y/n and Garnet, you record our rations. And Jenny and I will spread the word about the plan. Now, everyone is helping to make our town safe"

"Everyone, except me..." Dewy said.

"Awww..." Garnet said, feeling sorry for him while the others in the room felt awkward.

"Oh... You made things awkward" Nanafua told him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Y/n: In music-related news, Sadie and the Suspects are still going strong. They're gearing up for a huge show right here in Beach City. I  do hope you can make it back in time to see them play

Sadie and the others were practising for their big show while Y/n and Steven watched on.

"And just as the chorus is finishing up, I'll grab this fake, but very realistic, chainsaw, and then Steven will hit me with the lights, and then we'll all scream!" 

Buck, Sour Cream and Jenny did their fake scream when Dewey walked in wearing a white with eyes holds.

"And then I'll come out! Oogity boogity!"

"I don't think you get it Dad" Buck facepalmed.

"We're going for scary scary, not ha ha scary"

"Ooohooohooo...Alright" Dewy gave up and took off the sheet.

"I just wanted to help"

"Did you cut holes in my bedsheets?!" Saide asked him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

 Steven: Jamie the mailman has been making a lot of progress establishing a local theatre scene. He's done a bunch of one-man shows and even started teaching improv and surprisingly Y/n was excited to come.

There was a stage set up on the beach, where Steven, Y/n, Pearl and Stella, who was on Y/n's lap, sleeping were the only one's there.

Jamie then walked onstage causing Y/n to put away her phone.

"People of Beach City! Are you ready to laugh your butts off?" He asked.

Steven and Y/n clapped.

"I am!" Steven

"We've got a killer lineup for you tonight! So please welcome the Beach City Laugh-guards!" Jamie introduced and Amethyst, Peridot, Barbara and Mr Smily walked onstage.

"Wooo! Yeah!" Y/n cheered.

"Now all we need to get started is a single word from the audience" Jamie said.

"Steven!" Pearl suggested.

"Pearl they always do a scene with Steven every week, let try something else" Y/n told her.

"Well, I think those scenes are good." Pearl defended.

"Uh, 'spaghetti', no no uh- 'car'? No, uh that's not good." 

"How about 'plumber'?" Y/n recommended.

"I heard 'plumber' from the fair maiden and now the Beach City Laugh-guards will perform a completely improvised scene, based on the word 'plumber'"

"No do 'Steven'!" 

"Wait, 'cats'"

"And no more suggestions for the rest of the show!" Jamie informed them.