Ronaldo layed on the ground, sobbing loudly.

Steven was going to comfort him when Y/n stopped him and walk up to the sobbing Ronaldo.

"You can't be serious?" Y/n asked him.

He looked up to meet Y/n serious face and sniffed.

"Pull yourself together Ronaldo, Lar could be endangered as we speak, I mean the poor guys already died and came back and all you could think about is 'oh poor me he's in space and I'm not' that is so selfish" Y/n told him.

Ronaldo stopped sobbing and got up, a bit scared at Y/n and that's' when Y/n held him by the collar.

"You need to man up and get over it, your friend is in space, the final frontier (Star Trek was my favourite show growing up) he could be going aganist Homeworld Gems as we speak, so the best thing you can do as his friend to hope he gets back to Earth soon alive and soon" Y/n told him seriously.

Ronaldo nodded terrified at how the usually calm and loving Y/n could be so stern.

Suddenly Dewey walked up to them making Y/n let go of his collar.

"Morning Diamond, Universe" Dewey greeted the two.

"Good morning" Y/n and Steven replied.

"Still not open huh? I guess me and the Big Donut have a lot in common, we're both empty inside" Dewey said causing Y/n and Steven to look at each other.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Steven: As far as local politics, Mayor Dewey isn't mayor anymore. There was an election and Nanefua won with her platform of working together.

Nanefua held a town council inside the pizzeria, as her bodyguards stood guard outside.

"So, we are all in agreement, yes? In the event of a Gem-related emergency, everyone should go to the newly designated shelters."

"Me, Y/n and Garnet can take care of food rations. Anyone know a good non-perishable brand of pizza?" Steven asked.

"We could also put some pizza ingredients on ice, just in case." Garnet added.

"That's a great idea, Garnet. We can ask all the local restaurants to pitch in food in case we have to hide for a while"

"These all seem like great plans, but... How are you going to get in contact with everyone when there's an emergency? This may be a small town, but it's, a big small town" Dewy commented.

"Oh! Mayor Gunga, I could drive you around while you use the loudspeaker to spread the word through town" Jenny offered.

"Cheese on bread! That's a good idea!" Nanefua said, liking the idea.

"And while Jenny does that, I can take to the boardwalk on foot and let all the businesses know what's up." Kiki added.

"And, as soon as we know of any impending danger, I'll give everyone a call on my cellular phone!" Pearl exclaimed taking out her new phone.

"It might be easier if you just send out a mass text." Kiki recommended.

"What number do I call for "mass text"?" Pearl asked.

"Pearl, is this your first cell phone?" Kiki asked her.

"Maybe...?" Pearl said teasingly.

"Is there anything else we can do to beef up the town security?" Nanefua asked around.

"Hum, It would be nice if we could have some kind of lookout" Y/n said.

"Hey that's a good idea Y/n,  maybe I'll buy one of those high powered telescopes for the lighthouse or something"