27

Author Note: Okay so this was accidentally published earlier on, I apologize for that I was writing this on the app on my laptop and I wasn't sure which one was the save button so I pressed all the buttons and it got published  XD.

(3 POV)

The Sun Incinerator is seen cruising an asteroid field, as Lars begins recording his space logs.

"Captain's Log: I think it's Friday. I've ordered to do a spectral scan of the system. Hopefully one of these asteroids has the flotanium deposits we need to get our warp engines back online" Lars groaned when suddenly a letter flew out of his hair.

"What now you two!?" He asked referring to Y/n and Steven.

Lars caught the letter.

"A letter?"

He opened the letter and started to read.

Y/n: Dearest, Lars, hows space been? Is it still big? Don't worry it would that a few millennia to explore the whole universe but you don't have to answer that right now, this is a letter. Since you're away from home, Steven and  I thought we'd fill you in on what's been going on in. 

Steven: Everyone misses you soooo much.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Steven: Since Sadie's been busy with the band, no one's around to open up the Big Donut.

Steven peeked through the glass door of the doughnut shop and sighed in dismay, 

"Why do we always stop by when we know its close? Can't we just go somewhere else?" Y/n asked as Stella played by her feet.

"You just don't get it don't you, Y/n?" Steven asked her.

"I would be lying if I say I did" Y/n told him honestly.

That's when Ronaldo walked over to the two.

"Oh come on! Are they STILL not open?!" He groaned.

"I know Sadie quit a while ago, but why the heck isn't Lars here to pick up the slack?!"

"Uhh, Ronaldo, Lars is in space" Y/n informed him.

He busted into laughter

"Good one Y/n! I need that!"

Y/n and Steven stared at him causing him to stop laughing.

"You're serious!"

"Don't you remember when everyone in town was adopted by gems? Mayor Dewey had to give all those speaks about it?" Steven asked him.

"Do you believe everything the government tells you?"

"I'm the one who told the government" Steven said pointing to himself.

"Wait, what? So that means..."

"Mmm-hmm"

"So Lars is really in space?"

"Mmm-hmm"

Ronaldo started to tear up.

"Is he in danger? Surrounded by aliens?"

"Oh, All of the above by now"

"This is a nightmare"

"It's not that bad he still alive-"

"I'm the one that should be in space! why does Lars get to be whisked away into the infinite cosmos on an adventure of a lifetime? It's so ironic it hurts my soul!"