XIII. ❝Fuck you, Rosier!❞

Start from the beginning

"Rosie, baby!"

Evan Rosier, Rosalyn couldn't help the smile that broke out on her face, maybe he wasn't that mad at her after all.

Rosalyn made her way over to the Slytherin table, taking a seat next to Evan, a sigh falls from her lips, "I'm sorry, Ev" She whispers, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"I know, Rosie, I could tell the moment I saw you, I shouldn't have stormed off like I did, are you okay?" He asks, draping an arm around her shoulders.

"Ev' I feel like my life is falling apart around me, James, Merlin James Potter is a royal pain in my ass! I know it's a bad idea me and him, I don't know what I was thinking" Rosalyn mutters, tears welling in her eyes.

"You'll forget about him, Rosie, look at it this way, your one step closer to finding the one" Evan grins down at the girl, a chuckle escapes her lips as she sits up.

"You really believe in the 'one', Rosier? In a world like ours" She laughs, stealing his glass of pumpkin juice.

"Adore Black?"

The brunette looks up, her eyes widening as she stares up at the man, his black curls fall down into his emerald green eyes, dark tanned skin glowing in the light.

"Nicklaus!" She exclaims, sitting up, Evan's hand falling to her knee.

"Adore Black, my Merlin, the woman who's responsible for my expulsion" Klaus grins, his accent thick.

"Stop, I'm blushing! Is Alexis here too?" Rosalyn quizzes, looking him up and down, not surprised that he's dressed in Slytherin robes.

"She ended up in Ilvermorny, you stuck with just me, mon chéri" Klaus smirks, his French accent making the girl roll her eyes.

"Evan Rosier, meet my ex, Nicklaus Greengrass" Rosalyn introduces, "Klaus, meet my Evan" She smiles.

Nicklaus raises an eyebrow, as he shakes Evan's hand, "New boyfriend already?"

"Klaus..." Rosalyn earns, as the French man rolls his eyes.

"I'm teasing, relax, I'll see you around, mon chérie, Rosier" Klaus leaves without another word.

"Do I even want to know?" Evan questions, as the brunette sighs, leaning her head against his shoulder once again, "I do" He continues.

"You do?" Rosalyn questions, confusion clear on her face.

"I believe in 'the one', even for people like us" He explains, Rosalyn scoffs.

"Your naive then"

"How?" Evan asks.

Rosalyn lifts her head up from his shoulder, staring at him with amusement, "our families are made purely from arrangements to keep the blood pure, money wealthy and reputation strong" She explains, as the blonde laughs at her.

"Maybe, doesn't mean we have to be" He shrugs his shoulders.

"Seriously? Ev' your telling me that if you fell in love with a muggleborn you'd loose everything for her?" Rosalyn speaks, stealing his cup of pumpkin juice once again.