And now he never has to see our parents again. 

"I love you," he cries into my shoulder and Alexei gently rubs his back as the boys watch with curiosity. 

"I love you too Cy," I whisper back and kiss the top of his head while Micah quickly taps his brother's arm.

"Cycy? Are you okay?" He asks, always the most concerned baby for everyone but himself. Cyprus laughs and pulls away from me, wiping his tears with his Crimson uniform sleeves and pulls Micah close to him.

"Yeah, I'm okay buddy. I'm your brother now," He tells them, but they look confused. 

"But you're already my brother," Casper says and I look at Alexei. The smile on his face warms my soul as we make eye contact. I caress his cheek and pull him into a light kiss while Cyprus tells the babies he will always be their brother. 

"You're amazing," I whisper between our loving touch and he kisses the tip of my nose. 

"Only because I have you,

*****************

#PreviewTime!

Cause there's

One More Chapter Left Before

~Chase Forester~

"Why are you laughing?"

I ask Markus while standing on the edge of our pool, watching him as he laughed out loud in the clear blue water, unable to read his expression to tell if he was joking or not with his black sunglasses on.

 When he stops, he walks up the stairs of the pool to the warm concrete, slicking his dark dirty blonde hair back through his fingertips and I watch the water droplets roll down his chest. Going farther to the hard 'v' line of his muscular abdomen and his wet white swimming trunks don't leave much to my wild imagination. My gaze drifts back to his spiraling chest hair, dripping wet from the pool as he rubs the stubble on his chin and I know he's watching me closely. 

He always is. 

"No, I believe the real question is why do you underestimate me?" he asks as he reaches the top stair and slowly pulls off his sunglasses so I can now make eye contact with his icy blue gaze that strikes my very core.

"What?" I ask him, shaking my head in disbelief and he huffs slightly with a small smirk pulling at the corner of his perfect lips. 

"He's never going to touch you again," His deep graveled tone reverberates my soul, leaving me shaking in his wake as he puts his glasses down on a side table.

"How do you know?" I ask Markus, instantly wishing I didn't when he suddenly grips my waist and pulls me close, wetting me with his hard chest pressed between us, but I don't dare utter a word of complaint. Gasping until he kisses me with such force, his hand on the back of my head to keep me from being disobedient and running away like I used to. 

I let Markus have all the dominance in our kiss without giving a fight as I slip into the delirious state only he can put me in. The heat between us suffocates me to the point where I didn't notice my shirt being unbuttoned until I felt the water droplets from his chest pressed to mine.

I whimper slightly when he suddenly stops our passionate affair with his lips just mere milimeters from my own, gently nipping his lip in protest. The spark between us impossible to ignore when his scent alone takes my breath away.

"I know because when I want something, I always make it happen."