6|Falling For The One Who Could Break My Heart

^Perfect Song for this chapter, just sayin^

~Waylon~

~Waylon~

"It was my first kiss too," 

Alexei's words repeat over and over again in my head as I bit the tip of my thumbnail. My sad attempt at studying in the library was being wasted with my endless swimming in thoughts about him. I could forever gaze into those beautiful brown eyes as I ran my fingers through his head of raven black locks. 

What if he only kissed me because I hit him super hard and made him crazy? 

I let out a long sigh as I hid in the deepest corner of the library where I was sure no one could disturb me. Just me, two brown leather stools, and a small side table under the large gothic window situated between the history shelves as I attempted to ponder over my notes.

"What could someone like you possibly be deep sighing about?" A bit surprised by the voice I looked to my right to find Dante Lotus leaning against a shelf. 

"Oh, um just dark arts notes and history and stuff," I quickly lie to him and he raises a cup to me. 

"Maybe some hot chocolate will help you relax," He offers and I take my feet off the second stool.

"Okay, but why do you have two?" I couldn't help but ask out of curiosity as he sits down and hands me the warm insulated cup.

I take a tiny sip without hesitation and was surprised when I found it still hot with the whip cream on top. Its delicious dark chocolate which is my favorite drink of all time. 

I've known Dante since we were little 1st years together, always sharing our gifted class with my water bending and his telekinesis. We weren't exactly close enough to be friends but he always seemed nice enough and I never had a problem with him. 

"To be honest, I was supposed to be meeting my boyfriend here cause he had some research to do so I was going to surprise him and stay with him for the long hall. He was kind of a geek, but I thought it was adorable," He starts to explain and I continue taking another sip, interested in what happened next. 

"Well, I should have known better cause I walked up to where I thought he might be, practically dry humping some crimson guy. Safe to say it's over. No hard feelings for him or anything, but yeah," Now Dante sighs as if he's got some internal pain that he refuses to unleash. 

"Anyway, what's got you messed up?" He asks and with the flick of a finger he lifts my notes into the air between us and pulls it towards him. 

"Ohh, are we trying to erase someone's memories?" He asks and I snatch my notebook back from him. 

"No, these are just my notes from Oro's class," I quickly explain, totally unaware of the fact I was even on that page. 

"Yeah sure, whatever you say," He says sarcastically as if I could be up to some kind of suspicious activity.