Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'

Depuis le début

Kai got up and started walking away, he checked Bimil's message.

'Everything is ready, you need to do it quickly.'

Kai quickly ran to Taemin's office where no one was there yet, he placed a note and then left.

Taemin's POV:

I looked around for Y/N but I didn't find her in any place. I don't know when I started feeling like this but it happened. I fell under her spell completely.

It would look bad if I dated her right away so that's why I am ready to wait two years until she enters collage so that I can make everything official.

I walked to my office and saw a note on my desk. I picked it up and read it.

'Lee Taemin seonsaengnim,

I need to tell you something important so.....can you meet me at the rooftop as soon as you read this? 

There aren't many students around this time so I will be waiting for you.'_ Y/N.

My heart started beating quickly as I held the paper strongly, a smile was drawn on my face and I started running there.

 I looked around and at the end, there was a girl with long (h/c) hair standing there, it must be Y/N.

  Author POV:

"Y/N..." Taemin said as he got closer but stopped when he noticed that something was weird. "You came? Man, what took you too long?" Kai said as he crossed his hands.

 "Kamal Kai!" Taemin said. Kai only smiled as he looked at him and removed the wig on his head. "I am sorry but I needed to tell you something personal, a problem I had, but I didn't know how to approach you...." Kai faked a sad tone. 

"Couldn't you just tell me directly instead of using that way?" Taemin asked furiously. "I am sorry......But I was so desperate, I don't have anyone to talk to you know...." Kai faked a sad tone as a tear slid down his face. "What's the problem?" Taemin asked. He stood next to Kai and looked at him directly.

 "You see, there is a big void of emptiness and sadness inside me but.....I can't help to get rid of it...." Kai said. "Why?" Taemin asked. Kai looked at him with cold eyes. "You...."

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked. "You want to take her away from me.....my only hope......." Kai picked up a big rock that was thrown and knocked Taemin out with it. 

Taemin fell down as his head started bleeding. Kai pushed his body and waited for it to fall. 

'Mission half complete, send the files now.' 

Kai walked toward the area Taemin fell in, it was a delinquent area in the past put it's not now anymore since they got kicked out of school, students still feared to come here.

 Kai opened the big trash can that was empty all the time and placed Taemin there, he made sure to cover him and then changed his clothes. He walked toward the incinerator area and tossed Taemin there along with the rock and broke the trashcan into small pieces to burn it too.

 After he finished burning everything, he returned back to rooftop and cleaned the blood over there. He walked back to class and sat down.

  Y/N's POV: 

I sighed as ten minutes already passed but Taemin didn't arrive yet. I started feeling more and more worried every second. "Are you sure you saw him in the morning?" I asked Lia.

 "I saw him entering his office and after few minutes, he ran outside." Lia said. "Where did he go?" I asked. "I don't know..." Lia said. She noticed that I was sad and suddenly shook me.

Suddenly the head master entered inside with another teacher, we all got up to greet him.

"Okay class, I have some news about your teacher, Lee Taemin." The principle said. My heart beat quickly as I felt nervous.

"This is your new teacher, Park Jihyo. Your previous teacher Lee Taemin had to go to Australia earlier in the morning and won't return back because of personal reasons. Please treat your new teacher well." With that, the principle left.

"Okay class, let's get started." Jihyo said.

A tear slid down my face as the area around my chest and heart started to hurt like hell.

"He just left like that....."