•ғᴇᴀʀ•

Kirishima set the prince down onto the bed as he took a few steps back turning to lock the door. He eyed back at him sighing. "I'm not trying to hurt you, or do anything to you at all. I just want to help you. What your doing to yourself is dangerous!" Kirishima stared him down, his expression just laced with a demanding composure. He was determined to get through to him.

Bakugou was not, in the slightest, happy. In fact he was outrage. He finally stood up as his palms erupt in mini explosives from his shear anger. "What could I possibly need help with? You know nothing about me! Yet you continue to pester me like i'm some useless bastard which I am not! I'll blast your damn brains to hell!"

If only he could do that without consequences he honestly would. The alpha pissed him off so much he didn't know what to do, and to accuse him of needing help? How dare he was all Bakugou could think.

The knight grew agitated, his fingers twitched as he was struggling to keep his own composure. He took a deep breath swallowing thickly. "I'm not some idiot, I may seem that way to you but you can't fool me, thats all a front right? The aggression? The anger? You just feel threaten, but deep down your scared. Scared if being taken advantage of-"

"SHUT IT!" Bakugou sent a blast at him, he knew it was true, but he hated that he was right. He hated that he was poking at the one insecurity he had. Why was he on about it? Why did he have to be some damn shitty Alpha.

The alpha harden his body at the blast. This was good to him, he was getting a reaction, which means it was getting to him. Currently thats all Kirishima wanted to do. "You don't have to fear it! Your breaking yourself down every time- you shouldn't have to be afraid and threatened!"

"Why cant you just leave me alone?!" Baugou raised his arms to create another explosive but nothing came. In fact he was just shaking. Fighting against his own mind and body. His omega was clawing at him from within, he felt like screaming, he wanted to just curl up and die right there, die at the fact that he's showing the weakest part of himself to the person he despised most.

"Bakugou.." Kirishima stared to move towards him seeing him fall apart. It was something he needed to do. He had to do it. Much to Kirishimas dismay.

"Stay the hell away from me! Get out!" The ash blonde step back from the alpha, sucking in a breath feeling his chest burn. It didn't matter what he would do now, he just felt himself start to lose mobility, he couldn't move. He struggling to breath to think clearly. But he couldn't do anything.

He couldn't stop the arms from engulfing him into a hug, he couldn't stop the red wood cherry smell from the alpha, he couldn't stop the sense of being calmed down, he couldn't stop the tears forming at his eyes from dripping down his face.

Kirishima set a hand behind Bakugou moving it against his shoulder. He entrapped the boy in a bear hug feeling himself get emotional. It hurt seeing him this way, but he felt almost at peace knowing he was able to see him this way. He was able to get through and it gave him a fluttery feeling in his stomach.

"Its okay.. being an omega doesn't make you any less of a stronger person Bakugou.. in fact Your really manly to me. You inspire me. Your proving that being an Omega shouldn't stop you. But you need to accept that. Or it'll fight against you, and thats a fight you cant win.." Kirishima ran his free hand up and down Bakugous back, tracing small circles to calm the omega.

Bakugou choked back a sob. He honestly needed to hear that, because no one else would say it to him. All he could hear was Kirishima, everything just tuned out. His heart beat, the sound of his breathing. Just Kirishima. His omega finally felt at ease, it wasn't fighting him anymore, it wasn't trying to persuade him. He felt.. like one. But all that did take a lot out of him. More then he'd like to admit.

The blonde just sniffled against the alphas shirt, closing his eyes. He was just exhausted. Tired of fighting, tired of being angry all the time. Tired of pretending.

Kirishima stared down at the omega seeing the boys body go limp. His face was stunned but a smile crept at his lips. He couldn't help it, it just made him feel overwhelmed with joy. As much as he wanted to stay this way, he didn't want to be interrupted nor caught in the situation. It really wouldn't look good and he wouldn't want to try and explain the situation .

So he lifted up the omega as he set him down on the bed moving the blanket over him. He gave him one last look before he left the room.

He felt almost at peace. But his alpha, not so much.