•ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ•

Mitsuki held the child close as a frown fell upon her face. It didn't take long before she discovered her son was an omega. When it came to the kingdom they wished for a son full of power, brave and feared nothing. Held pride to the up most and nothing would strip it away. A code Mitsuki lived by. Masaru faced his wife with a worried glance, the last thing he wanted was for her to get into a fit of anger, but instead the frown turned into a smile. "..it'll be fine." She set the child back into his crib. The look the beta gave to his wife was filled with passion for his strong mate.

"What can we do?" The question strikes Mitsuki as she furrowed her brows. "The obvious thing, make sure no one mistakes him for an omega." The grin spread across her face with mischievous intent. No one will know, nobody will know that their future king will be an omega. With that said the parents raised Katsuki Bakugou.

.
.
.

Years would go by and their son was an explosive child and Mitsuki thanked every bit of it. His aggressive personality and wild behavior allowed her to hide the truth. To her eyes was the omega she gave birth, but to others was an angry dominant alpha. Masura stood next to her, grinning at the young boy as he aggressively tackled the greenette. "Takes after you." He chimed in softly. His hairs stood up feeling the heavy glare come form his wife. "And what are you saying?!" The growl escaped her lips, but a hit of a playful tone left it. Masura relaxed a bit to look her in the eyes. "He'll grow into someone strong." He grunted feeling the sting from the slap against his back. "Why of course silly! Hes our son, we expected nothing less!"

.
.
.

"KATSUKI!" Bakugou grumbled as he came down stairs dressed in a pair of slacks and a button up. It was the meeting of the other kingdom. He despised the idea, all he wanted to do was go back to playing with his new found toys of the famous jester All Might. "What?" He barked towards the woman, sitting the table.

She let out a hefty growled at the boys tone. "Behavior Katsuki! They want to offer and possible an alliance if we play our cards right. Your the key understood?" The queen adjusted the boys mangled hair, just like his fathers. "Friend their son wont you? A good relation to two future kings is important." The boy only let out an annoyed grunt nudging away his mothers hands from his hair. "Yeah yeah."

The ash-blonde spiked hair boy walked along side his mother towards the gate entrance. He eyes over at the rather large family approaching. The cold gaze he had never left his crimson eyes.

"Hello Enji." Mitsuki met his cold gaze keeping her hands at bay on her dress. The elder king stared down at her simply giving a nod of acknowledgement. Rei glanced over smiling softly at the queen. "Hello Queen Mitsuki, this is our family. Touya, Natsuo, Fuyumi, and our youngest Shoto." She introduced her children to the female Alpha. Mitsuki gazed at them giving a gentle smile, soon setting a hand on Bakugos shoulder. "This is my son Katsuki."

The ash-blonde just kept his cold gaze as the adults discussed whatever they wished with each other. It wasn't long until the other four siblings of the Todoroki family approached the boy. Touya tilted his head sniffing the ash-blonde. "Woah! You smell nice." Katsuki eye twitched as he shoved the boy back. "Don't stand so close idiot!" He growled out at the others daring them to try. Touya stumbled back but a giggled simply left his mouth staring at him. "Sorry." He apologized facing his other siblings.

Natsuo stared at Katsuki muttering towards Touya as they pointed at him, Fuyumi glared as she wack both of them in the head gently. "Don't be so rude.." Her gaze shifted onto Katsuki as a gentle smile formed across her mouth. "Hey.. it seems we'll be seeing each other often." Bakugo glanced up at the girl as his crimson eyes soften a bit not feeling challenged. "Whatever" he muttered as he eyes over at Shoto. Shoto locked eyes with him as no emotion showed on his face. Bakugos fingers twitched at the stare as he let out a warning growl. The boy dislikes being stared at for to long, made him feel pressured and challenge, and he disposed those who tried to challenge him. "Quit staring creep!" A spark came from his hand as he eyed the youngest of the Todoroki family. Fuyumi quickly blocked Shoto's view frowning.

Mitsuki glared over bonking Bakugo on the head. "Quit that! I told you to behave!" The young boy hissed rubbing his head glaring up at his mother. The alpha sighed facing Enji and Rei. "I apologize hes a ticking time bomb." Masura nodded setting a hand on Katsuki shoulder. "Yeah.." he murmured quietly. Enji eyed the ash-blonde boy with interest has a sly smile formed. "No need! He's rather interesting. Whats his quirk?" His gaze drifted back to the parents of the boy.

"He can create explosions from his sweat, sometimes even let a flame form." Mitsuki answered. "He gets it from me but its rather more enhanced then what I can do." Masura rubbed the back of his neck. Enji chuckled lightly "fits his appearance.. I'll like to follow up with the your request. " The queen nodded facing Masura. "I'll get onto it shortly King Todoroki." The Beta male assured. Bakugo grumbled as he shifted in anticipation to go back to his room. He didn't like the idea of having to agree to a partnership. The boy muttered lowly. When he takes over the kingdom, he'll promise to not rely on any kingdom. A promise he was sure to make as he'll be the next strongest alpha king known.

And he'll keep counting down the days till it happens.