Insecurities

Summary :
Earth was a poor university boy working at a cat cafe because he didn't have parents to support him anymore. Kao is a rich upperclassman. They met when his cousin dragged Kao to the cafe and then secretly going out with Earth.

A prompt from @rakcoo Twitter.

***

After becoming Kao's boyfriend, the older forbade him to work and assured he would pay for anything Earth's needed. He even insists that the younger live together with him. Earth was so against being a parasite to the one he loved, but Kao never drops the issue since then.

Kao persuaded him even more. Then Earth agreed. On their 3rd anniversary, Earth got pregnant. When Earth told his boyfriend of their impending fatherhood, the older just nodded. After dating for 3 years, he already gets used to the older's cold facade, even to him.

Being 7 months pregnant, making him more tired than usual. His cravings also increased. He was glad tough, he never had weird night cravings anymore, except for that one time. He woke up at 1 AM and craved a banana ice cream, but sadly, they didn't have any in stock.

He thought he should wake Kao up, but then he withdraws his intention. Kao looked so tired because he did his uni project last night. Earth walked out to the 24/7 mini market 15 minutes away from there alone, and his boyfriend never found out about it.

Right now, Earth was rubbing his obvious bump. Lounging on the sofa while the TV shows a baby program. He's looking at his bump with so much love it's blinding. "I love you, baby, never forget that," he whispered.

Meanwhile, Kao was tidying up the jacket he wears while looking at the full body mirror near the TV in front of their bedroom. Earth looked at his boyfriend's backside in awestruck. He loves how the older could pull off every clothes he wears; it's almost not fair.

"Where are you going, P'Kao? It's almost 40 degrees out there," Earth said looking at the clear glass window behind him and the blinding light of the sun shining through it.

Kao just glanced at his boyfriend through reflection on the mirror, he shrugged his shoulders, "Bosston invited me to his girlfriend's birthday party," he answered looking back at the watch in his left hand.

Earth perked up, "Party? Can I join you, Phi?" he asked excitedly.

Kao turned his body to face the younger's form on the sofa, "With you pregnant? Hell no. There'd be nothing but alcohol there."

Earth looked down at his bump, he looked ready to object, "But you haven't introduced me to your friends even if we've been going out for 3 years, not to mention we could tell them about our bunny," pleaded Earth glancing down at his bump.

Kao looked at him sharply, "No. Once I said no is still no."

Earth hanged his face down. He looked up to the older's treating form and smile sadly at his back, "I understand Phi." His hand never stop caressing his bump.

Actually, Earth had been feeling confused and doubtful towards Kao's refusing act like these. The older kept notHe has been researching the caused on the internet. He even left his story on a forum and asked people for their opinion of it.

Earth felt weird that they've been dating for long, but the older never introduced him to his circle of friends. Kao is so popular among the university. He was a model before he enrolled at the university, and his popularity growing ever more since then.