Blind Love [MPREG]

Summary:
3 years ago, Earth had a one night stand with a man he should not. He got pregnant, but his son would never know his other father. He couldn't even tell Kao that he has sired a son. All because Earth was powerless.

A prompt from @kaoearthing on Twitter.

***

A 2-year-old boy was holding hand with a young man. The boy was singing while swinging his hand back and forth while they walk together. The young man's other hand was holding their groceries. He sometimes gazed down at his son with adoration written so clearly on his face.

 He sometimes gazed down at his son with adoration written so clearly on his face

"Papa! Can Wion have choco ice cweam? Pwease..." begged the child to the young man.

The young man's, Earth, nodded and pulled out his wallet to take a few bahts of money. They walked to the ice cream vendors and order Rion's favourite chocolate ice cream.

Earth was gazing at the sight of his son who's enjoying his treats while they sat on a park bench. He sadly smiled; he feels sorry for his child because Rion will never know his other father. All because he wasn't allowed ever to tell that man.

Maybe by now, Rion's other father already has a potential wife, based on what the media have been saying lately. How could he not? He's the youngest billionaire in Thailand. Of course, he would have many suitable partners prepared for him.

Earth looked down at his shorts and a baggy white t-shirt, he smiled pitifully. How would he stand out over the others? He remembered being reminded of his position by an old lady he met.

***

Three years ago, Earth was working in Dechaphatthanakun corporations as a regular salaryman in the management department. They were having a celebratory party for scoring a deal with a US company, a known one for not easy to be persuaded to collaborate.

He was enjoying the free foods when his department manager ushering him to joined the main table as he was the one who wrote the contract for their deal. He didn't drink because of his low immune system, so he resorts to cola instead.

He was busy pouring the drinks to the managers who sat there. Then a tall and a bit tanned but also handsome man appears inside the room they had reserved for tonight's dinner. He was the CEO of the company Earth's working in. The man was late because he had some business to attend to.

Earth was panicking inside because that man was walking towards their table leisurely. His manager beside him nudged Earth's knee and whispered near his ear, "That's our CEO, named Kao Noppakao...you must have heard of him from news," he slurred a bit drunk.

Earth nodded mutely. He has been admiring Kao since he read the other's achievements when Earth was still in university. He was so admirable and also good looking, Earth thought. Looking him so up close like this really show how's the other look so gorgeous.