Misunderstanding [MPREG]

Summary:

"Phi, I have something to say."
"Me too."
"O-oh you go first."
"No, you go first."
"Let's say it together, Phi."

"I'm pregnant!" // "Let's get a divorce."

A prompt by @kaoearthing on Twitter.

***

Kao and Earth have been seeing each other since their university days. A campus couple, they said. For Earth, meeting Kao was like a light that bloomed his heart and changed his life right at that moment.

They both married when they graduated from university and trusted they would be together forever. Earth always lean on Title if he needs advice since their childhood friends, but Kao was secretly unhappy with their relationship.

It's been a year since they married. A campus couple. Today is their wedding anniversary and Earth had prepared a particular dinner date for them at a high-end restaurant. Kao promised to be there, but his work probably made him forget about it.

Earth waited until late at night and was kindly chased out from the restaurant since it was their close time. Even though he felt disappointed, Earth still waited in front of said restaurant, afraid Kao would always come at the last minute.

His husband hadn't said anything to him since he left for work that morning. He ignored the pity face who walked past him. His empty stomach also doesn't help, and he hasn't eaten anything since this morning.

He stood up from his sitting position on the bench, and his head suddenly felt heavy. Everything turned dark, but before his body would feel the impact of the side road cement, some arms caught his body.

Title was passing by the restaurant that Earth said he would have his anniversary dinner, only to see a falling body of a said young man outside the closed restaurant. He was just in time to catch Earth before the younger could fall.

"Earth?" he tapped the younger's cheek a few times, but to no avail, Earth won't wake up. He looked around and found not even Kao's shadow there. It seems Earth's husband didn't come.

Title quickly picked up Earth's body and brought him to his car, and he carried the younger to the nearest hospital. Earth was hospitalized for a day. Earth still didn't have the courage to ask Kao why he didn't show up at their dinner.

The older one seems insignificant, and just doing his usual activities. Title has been calling Earth daily to ask about the younger condition and how's Kao asking him forgiveness for forgetting their dinner. Sadly, there wasn't any apology from his husband.

A week passed, and Earth couldn't hold Kao's cold facade anymore, he went to his family's villa, and there he cried his heart out. He can't keep his husband's pressure ignoring him and didn't talk to him since their anniversary night.

He wants to tell his husband how he has news, but Earth hasn't got the chance.

Title came over after he heard Earth's voice crack a bit when he did his daily calls. Earth's crying on the older's shoulder, he's weeping. He thought he was in the wrong, maybe that's why Kao has been ignoring him, but he couldn't believe what his fault was.

"Earth, it's better to ask him in person than wailing for him alone here," Title said.

Earth has his face down while he sits in front of Title on his sofa. He kept silent.

Title sighed, "It was most probably your hormones working on your head. Have you even told him yet?"

"Told him what, Phi?"