Percy x Shy! Reader: Breakup

O.O I'm scared! This is my first time...lol onto the story! Not smut! Also, pretend Y/N has known Percy before Annabeth.

Y/N's POV:
You were sitting in under the shade of a tree, flipping through a book without interest. It was rare for you not to take an interest at a book but you couldn't help and let your attention get snatched away by a rather hot demigod. Namely, Percy Jackson. A son of Poseidon. Stop it Y/N. He's a son of Poseidon, you can't love him. Especially if he's taken! Your thoughts swirled guiltily as you watched Annabeth, your half-sister walk over to him and share a kiss. Everything would've worked out if you hadn't been such a coward and confessed. Tears already threatened to spill as you headed back to your cabin, annoyed by the sight.

~Later On That Day~

Screams and shouts were heard outside of your cabin, disturbing the peaceful afternoon you were having. You closed the album of Percy and you before opening the door and looking outside. And your eyes met quite a scene.

"WHY? WHY DID YOU CHEAT ANNABETH?" (:( But the ship has to happen) Percy asked, his hair was messed up and tears were dried on his face. A crowd of campers had already gathered around the couple, watching their fight. You saw the seven try to break them up, to stop the fight but both just struggled out of their grasps.

"I JUST DON'T THINK WE'RE MEANT TO BE!" Annabeth cried back, she too didn't seem in a good shape. Annabeth's hair was messy and her eyes were also blood shot from crying.

"FINE. THEN WE'RE OVER." Percy yelled, turning heel and stomping back to his cabin. Annabeth did the same, pushing past you with no sign of emotion whatsoever. You wrestled with yourself with the choice of comforting Percy or Annabeth. In the end, you let love win once again as you took off towards Percy's cabin.

~At His Cabin~

"Percy?" You whispered meekly at the door as you raised your hand to knock. You heard shuffling inside Percy's cabin as you waited patiently for him to open the door.

"Y/N?" Percy's raspy voice asked from the other side of the door as he peeked his head out. Percy looked absolutely horrible, dark circles were already under his eyes from so much crying and his nose was red and swollen. You couldn't help but let your heart break a little when you saw this.

"Percy...come here." You said softly, opening your arms into a welcoming hug. Percy accepted it gratefully as he grabbed onto you tightly, burying his head into the crook of your neck. You breathed in Percy's familiar sea breeze scent as Percy let go and led you into his cabin, where you both flopped onto Percy's bed.

"Wanna talk about it?" You asked, moving your head slightly to look at Percy's mesmerising sea green hues, you let yourself get lost in them as Percy stared back at you just as intently. You let the bittersweet memories flood your brain as you flashed-backed to years ago where you lost your chance at confessing to Percy. Don't do it again... A voice in the back of your head whispered. It was now or never.

Without breaking eye contact, you moved your head towards Percy. Before you could chicken out, you pressed your lips firming again his, sharing a sweet kiss. For a second, Percy didn't respond and you immediately began to worry if you had made the wrong choices. Luckily, Percy soon kissed back with passion as he started to wrap his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Your bodies fitted like a puzzle piece.

"Y/N L/N, would you be my girlfriend?" Percy asked after you pulled apart, resting your foreheads together.

"Of course Kelp Face!" You laughed, giving him a kiss on the cheek as you spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling together while Percy made weird shapes with water.

Percy: Is the first chapter about me?
Me: What do you think?
Percy: Yayyyy!
Leo: What about me?
Me: Maybe next chapter...
Leo: I'm the supersized mcshizzle man! You cannot put me in the second chapter! I'm supposed to be first!
Me: Stop it Leo! Now come and say goodbye!
Percy: Bye my blue coloured readers!
Leo: Bye hotties!
Me: Bye guys! See you next chapter!