1.|IMPORTANT NOTES ✨ |

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS PAGE AND READ THE FOLLOWING ;

1. Code For Topics And Headlines;

J/J Issue 2020- June/July Issue 2020
A/S Issue 2020- August/September Issue 2020

E.g;
K-Zone (Front Page) |J/J Issue 2020
K-Zone (Articles)  |J/J Issue 2020

2. No rude, insultive, sexist or racist comment would be tolerated.

3. Before reading; Kindly start from the beginning of this book to understand its contents.

4. COMMENTS;

- Kindly make comments on the indicated line 'COMMENTS' this way we'd be able to observe each comment related to articles.
Also it'll make our magazine much more professional. So bear with us and try to comply. It'll enable us to view your comments and thoughts easily.

- If you like a comment/ a design/ an article,  reply with a heart (❤).

- You can only reply with one heart emoji per comment.

- The most liked comments after being viewed by the community, would be highlighted and published in our next issue.

5. VOTING;

-Vote with a star emoji (⭐) . The word VOTE will be placed beside a design or artwork. It will enable us to know how much such design is loved. Also it will be appreciated by the creators.

6. YOU CAN SUBMIT AN ARTICLE TOO! ;

-If you have an idea concerning any of the subjects and would like to see your article /design/poem, published in the next issue of our magazine, kindly fill the Article Submission Form at the end of this magazine.

7. RECRUITMENT /HIRING!

-So we still have spots for Admins and if you're interested you can apply.
-Selection will be based on a first come -first served basis until the list is full.

-We also have spots for; Reviewers and Editors.

- If you're interested in any, you have to become a member first.

-To fill the form for the positions stated above and become a member as well, kindly refer to our book; The Shimmer Community Journals & Reviews.

8. TO CURRENT ADMIN!

We thank you all for your dedication to this magazine, through the submission of articles and ideas.
However as Wattpad has a limit to the number of pictures uploaded and we would like to keep our pages neat an precise, not all articles submitted are published in this issue.
But they will definitely be present in the next issue as we've announced to you earlier.
We love you and thank you for your support dear admins.
SHIMMER ON!

THANK YOU.