24.|Shimmer Facts (Articles)|J/J Issue 2020|

BOREDOM

BOREDOM

Getting bored means feeling weary and impatient because one is unoccupied or lacks  interest in one's current activity

Now we all do get bored ,right?
And we find our rescue in our shinning smart phones,right?
'Cause we think boredom is a sin from which we need to stay away....
But do you know that people who get bored actually think more creatively and imaginatively than
a person who doesn’t allow himself to get bored...
Yes,you read it well ,scientists have found that people who allow themselves to get bored are ingenious..
If we learn how to understand our own experience with BOREDOM ,we can actually deepen our insight ,engage with world
in a meaningful manner and help ourselves remember better what we have learnt.
Now come to think of it,why do we get amazing, weird , beautiful ,life changing ideas and remember things in the
bathrooms, 'cause we don't carry our phones their,in fact we get bored...
Every emotion has a purpose ,like fear in avoiding harm,precaution in avoiding a mishap excetra excetra..
What could be the purpose of Boredom??
Let’s see…
Getting bored is healthy ,we think about things we have never thought about,we think about different solutions and ways to deal the same problem because we have actually placed ourselves in that situation or maybe a similar one when we got bored,so all those who allow themselves to be taken over by boredom are positive in every situation  of life,because
they know their productive brain is going to help them..
Let's talk a bit scientifically,our brain releases dopamine when we get bored.
Dopamine urges our brain from the time we are babies to explore all that we don't know.
So when we don't allow ourselves to get bored we are killing the explorer in us.
Who knows maybe this explorer is someone we are searching for, for years? may be weeks ,days or minutes..
Maybe this is the explorer thats goona invade the lost and unknown territories of talent in us,not only invade
but also go documenting what it found and seeked inside you ,conceivably a person that you never know existed ...
So guys let this pandemic,let this lockdown,allow you to get bored and to find that Christopher Columbus in you..
Till then ,
Stay safe
Stay at home,
And get bored
Happy Boredom.

Article by; Naquyia

COMMENT HERE---

PHYSICS;

It's the mother and mathematics is the father of all sciences.

Inside a hollow body, huge particles rushed to a place and formed a system with shine, spark and energy, the system was named as ‘Universe’

Inside a hollow body, huge particles rushed to a place and formed a system with shine, spark and energy, the system was named as ‘Universe’. Physics was born the day universe was formed and a second later mathematics cried. Like soulmates, physics and mathematics are alive together in this universe, they stand with each other at every instant of time.

The word ‘Scientia’ (origin: Latin) means knowledge. Science means logic, imagination and proof. It stems from human curiosity to discover and increase the understanding of how physical reality of the world we live in works.

Classical Mechanics – Calculus
Electromagnetism – Vector Calculus
General relativity – Differential Geometry
To single out one area of mathematics that is of absolute use in the study of physics, ‘Calculus’ would be the most probable pick. Classical mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, classical electromagnetism and many other fields of physics make extensive (and sometimes exclusive) use of Calculus.

Generally considered a relationship of great intimacy, mathematics has already been described as “essential tool for physics” and physics has already been described as “rich source of inspiration and insight in mathematics”.

Article by; -Navyah-

COMMENT HERE----

✨ TAG FEST.

Tag a friend that might be interested in this subject.
Tag here---