Chapter 14: Two New People?

Zacznij od początku

Y/N: Are you still there??

I sighed and pulled my phone back inside the desk, what suddenly happened to make him act like this? I couldn't help but feel curious and scared, I had to make sure nothing bad happened for him, like the others....

"Teacher....." I called as I stood up. "What is wrong?" He asked. "I am actually feeling.....very ill...." I said. "You can go to the nurse office then, do you need any help?" The teacher asked.

"I'll help her!" Renjun said. He stood up and walked over to me. "I'll help you, come on, let's go." Renjun said. He held my hand and pulled me outside even though I told him it was okay.

Kai's POV:

I went toward the rooftop and lied down there, I admired the sky and daydreamed about Y/N and how very soon she will be mine. My phone rang and Bimil called me.

"What's up?" I asked. "Nothing, but you shouldn't rest until you end all your rivals." Bimil said. I sighed loudly. "Is this a k-drama where Y/N sits in the middle and everybody wants her? How many rivals remained?" I asked. "Not much, but you still have a lot of work too, you still need to repay me back." Bimil said.

I rolled my eyes and suddenly the door of the rooftop opened, Y/N was walking with that mafia boy, Renjun.

"I'll call you later, okay?"

"Kai wa-" I turned my phone off and hid as Y/N sat down beside Renjun. "Did he really say this to you?" Renjun asked.

"Yes, at first he told me to wait but then he.....left." Y/N said. Renjun pated on Y/N's back and tried to calm her down. "It's okay, you have me, right? And that boy.....I swear he is a player so forget about him, it's for the best." Renjun said.

'Wait, can the girl he talked about last time be Y/N?'

My phone buzzed and I checked Bimil's latest message.

'Huang Renjun is your next rival, but before him you need to end someone else.'

I cursed as I looked at the two, but who was the other rival? Can't Bimil tell me without making me go through a lot of things??

I waited for the lunch break and stalked the two as they were having fun, at least Y/N wasn't sad but Renjun presences annoyed me a lot, specially that he is physically different from the other rivals too.

🤡🔪🎈

Author POV:

Almost three days passed but Renjun didn't take these big steps like the other rivals, he seemed like yandere for Kai, it was going to be a heated battle.

One of the teachers had gone missing and no one knows about him, well, at least Kai and Bimil does.

Kai was dreaming about X-Kai again. "Are enjoying your time there?" X-Kai asked. "W-what do you want from me?" Kai asked. "Nothing, I just enjoy seeing you work hard. At the end, you will end up facing a big disappointment." X-Kai said.

"No! I won't listen to you!" Kai said. "Well, I can see your future." X-Kai said. "But I don't need to know about it, I am building my future myself at the moment." Kai said. "Maybe you are....."

Kai woke up sweating, it was still 6:00 AM. He took a quick shower and then changed his uniform and prepared his items.

He looked at the watch, 6:45. Kai suddenly smiled as is heart beats quickened. "Maybe I can wait for her...."

Kai ran outside of his home and instead of going to school he went toward Y/N's house, he decided to stalk her from her house for a good morning.

Y/N walked out but stopped and turned around. "Jisung!" Y/N called loudly.

'Jisung?'

"Wait for me!" A tall and thin boy suddenly ran outside. "Aish.....people might think I am your older sister at this rate." Y/N said as she hit the boy.

Kai thought for a while, 'Did she have any siblings? But no one told me about him!'

"Respect your older brother!" Jisung said. Y/N ignored him and started walking. "Yah!" Jisung cried and followed Y/N. Kai followed them secretly.

"I heard a teacher had gone missing." Jisung said. "Yeah, Taehyun too.....many are dying lately." Y/N said with a sad tone. Jisung cursed himself for being careless and tried to change the topic.

"I heard he was replaced with a really new hot teacher!" Jisung said. "Really? What is his name?" Y/N asked. Jisung stopped as he tried to remember.

"It was Lee......Taemin?"