Chapter 3

"I want to watch but, from a distance." I said, next day, at lunch , to Dalila.

"I don't want to get into any problems I will step out of it"

How isn't she interested?

"I will take a shot and try to friend her , she seems nice." Interrupted my classmate, Lilly.

"Nice? She is anything far from that , didn't you hear about the girl in sixth grade, Clara."

     "I don't care , Gia couldn't do anything to me."

  Yes, we will see about that.

     Whoever would sit with her would act weird in minutes.

     As Lilly approached to Gia , weird looks from the 'cool group' were on her , they began talking about common stuff.

     "Let's leave Lila the place is getting nasty" I said looking at them.

  "Sure , I would , if you stop calling me that." Dalila said , rolling her eyes playfully.

We laughed , but , got interrupted by the bell.

"Math next , would you help me?"

"That's why I sit beside you."

As the class started , I started thinking , why did the math creator create all this? Was he too bored so he started solving weird problems? And how did he figure this out?

But , I cut off the thoughts.

Took a glance around the class.

Didn't find the 'cool squad' nor Lilly. I guess Lila did too since , she gave me a look.

Dalila helped me with the problems , I had a difficulty understanding but yet , I did solve a lot.

Right as the class ended, Lilly entered followed by , Gia and her friends. She sat behind me in her place.

"What happened?"

"I'm never going near her again , I was wrong , that was horrible."

I gave a look to Lila.

"Well , go on , don't keep us curious" said Dalila , with a sparkle of excitement in her eyes.

"We were walking in the hallway , when she pushed me over the wall , places her hand to the left beside and said the words "you're cute"."

What-

"And that's a lesson to you to stay away from people like her." I said , trying to lighten the atmosphere.

Why didn't I take my own advice?

I glared at Gia , scamming her face , her eyes say it all 'get away from me'.

I wonder, why did she always have to hug whoever she sees? And act cool when seniors start walking in front of her?

-

School was over , I , as usual , took my book and into the ride home. I stayed connect lines , I wondered if she was ...

you know , different?

I reached home , for lunch I ate pizza , done with my homework , it didn't take long since , it was science , jumped into bed.

-

"Hey , I reserved your seat." Said Lila , at school.

A classmate approached , her name was Mary , her blonde hair up in ponytail with black eyes, and started , "Did you guys hear this rumor? They are saying Gia take drugs!"

This was way too far!

"Lila , do you want to enter a spying mission with me?"

"Even though , I said I want to stay away but , this seems interesting I'm in! Also please stop calling me that , I have way too many nicknames."

"Yes!"

It was quite an adventure.

"Ok, so here is the plan , do you know Zoe?Gia's trusted "friend" , anyway she is with me in the bus , what if I tried to open a conversation, be her friend and maybe she will starts to tell me information."

"Are you crazy? Were you a detective before?"

"No , but you know , Nancy."

"Can't forget if you never stop talking about her."

We chocked on that.

When it was time to go home , it was time.

"Hey Zoe, how are you doing?"

"Fine, you are Ella right?"

I said yes , and we started talking about girly stuff , like make- up , hairstyles etc.

It was fun , she seemed nice , I really wanted to be her friend.

-

"So how did it go?" Lila said , curiously , as soon as I entered the class.

"Good morning and it went pretty well , the girl seemed nice and I'm already catching up!"

"Spill the tea when you've one."

-

"Zoe , would you like to come to my house tonight?" I said as I was walking towards her, without the devil , Gia , around.

~

   Chapter 4 will be uploaded later tonight. Enjoy!
-Maria