Introduction

Ankita...

I am a little late in making coffee because today's milk packet was received a little late. I prepared the coffee and went into the room. He has just got up and was sitting on the bed stretching his hands. I put down the coffee on the side table and was moving back. He took the coffee mug and poured the hot coffee from the mug on me because I was late by 10 min. Tears started to roll down because the hot liquid gave a burning sensation to my skin. He held me harshly and didn't let me go to the washroom to wash out the coffee. After 5 min he left me and said at least be useful for something.

I woke from my bed with a jolt but the fears of nightmares were not letting me sleep. It was 5.00 clock in the morning when I woke up, I don't remember having slept after 5.00 in the morning and moving towards the kitchen. I started preparing food for lunch and breakfast. Ma come in the kitchen at 6.30 and seeing me already there, said: "how many times I have told u not to do all work alone". I smiled and hugged her "GOOD MORNING MA". She hugged me and said u didn't sleep na again. I just shrugged my head and said nothing..

She looked at me with some pity and said it is two years now, you need to move from the past. You always cannot be hung around the past. She had tears in her eyes. I hugged her tightly and said Mom I will, give me some time. After I got ready, took my scooty and moved to my sanity. Yes, there is the park, where I move quietly often, I love to see the children playing. I usually sit there for half an hour, give them chocolates and watch them play. After that, I move to my office.

My office is a garment factory, I work in designing team. I look at the quality of the orders which are needed to be exported This job is given by Mr. Agarwal me as he knew my family for a long time and he is one of the kindest people I have ever met. I never completed my higher studies because I was married at the age of 18. But at work, I learned very fast and working here for the last 8 months. There are around 12 people in this department and I am the most unnoticeable person in the department. I wear baggy suits and don't speak much. I work under Ms. Sharma who loves to take credit for every work, which I don't mind because it decreases the pressure of being noticed. My day in the office ends at 5.30 in the evening and walk home after taking vegetables and other items if any that my mother messages me.

Abhi... (Abhinav Kapoor)

I woke up on hearing the alarm, it always rings at the wrong time, I was dreaming about my crush, her most memorizing eyes...I have been seeing this dream of her for the last 8 years of my life. I don't know I have fallen in love with her eyes and her face. She is a resplendent beauty. But then the realization hit me, I really don't know where she is and maybe she must have got married.

My mood turned foul and anger rose in me. I can't forget this face but why. I tried to search for her but all in vain

Meet me, I am Abhinav Kapoor, but friends fondly call me Abhi, an entrepreneur, who lives in Jaipur. I have my own export and import business.

I basically belong to Jaisalmer, a royal family. My grandparents belong to Jaisalmer, My parents live abroad and both want me to settle there, but my heart lives in India. They both love me to the core. I have a super cool family, My mother wants me to get married and not for obvious reasons. In all these years I have dated many girls but she never leaves my mind. She was the most beautiful sunshine and the most playful person I ever met.

Amidst all the thoughts, my phone rang, and Rehan's name flashed on. He is my best friend and is the only person who knows I love somebody to the core and he doesn't think I am insane. We met in boarding school and after that, we shared an amazing bond. He works with Mr. Aggarwal as he is the only person who supported him in his studies and after his CA and MBA.

We both live together in this house. Rehan call means, he is ready and calling me for breakfast. Shit, I again missed my workouts this morning. He is a fitness freak and I am a lazy bum, see actually I don't need it.

I hastily did my morning routine and walked down, to where he was sitting with breakfast ready. I don't know cooking ka a-b-c also and he cooks too well. He looked at me and said mockingly "u are living in your dream man". I looked at him sheepishly and said nothing.

He knows more about me. He looks at me worriedly and with a sad voice says "what if she is already married". I looked at him angrily and said with the same mocking tone "ya I can also see Mia also getting married to somebody" which was enough to shut his mouth. We both glared at each other and then we laughed and I said: "Rehan I just need to see her once, if she is with somebody I will not disturb her but that closure is really important for me".

He smiled and said we will find your sunshine. Yes, I call her sunshine and her name is only known to Rehan.