"Would you say you passed ?" Germany lost his accent for calming down a bit.

"Hopefully". America mumbled clearly bored of this conversation.
Germany let out a small hm.

A idea popped into his head.
Germany liked that idea very much. Way to scared and mess with the young teen.
He felted proud and disappointed, proud that he thought of it disappointed that it took so long to think of it.

"Sir why are you smiling like that ?" America asked staring at him.

Germany eyes widen. Shit-
"No reason go back to wor-
Germany stopped talking when he realized that he said that to the only student in the classroom who had complete the test.

America was still looking at him with a smug small on his face while leaning on his hand. Germany blushed in embarrassment. He couldn't wait to wipe that smile off his stupid little face-

"Go on your phone America but don't annoy anyone".

America happily took his phone happy to know that we wouldn't need to waste the next twenty minutes staring at people...that sounded really wrong.

'I am read fanfic by a psycho cat....now what's the hell are a crop and flogger ?'

Germany left the teenager alone not knowing about anything the teen was up to doing.
He didn't get payed enough to care.

'WHY IT THAT THING!' America screamed in his head. He got of the app and decided to go play BitLife until it said his character wanted to go have sex.
America was ready to throw his phone at the wall at this point.
He need to get more 4+ games or a life.

Next day and by the way America found a new game it's call animal crossing-

America lay his head on his desk tired as hell. He had a rough night because ofa all nighter but minus the studying part.

Why ?
One- he get a addicted to animal crossing.

Two- his brother was filming a porno.

Three- his pet gold fish died so he was mourning his death by playing a game all night while crying his heart.

All together it was a bad night and he want to go home and sleep or drink his heart away on coffee which ever came first at that moment!

Germany walked in looking happy for once. Which was a rare thing to see

"Guten Tag class !" He practically sang it.

'Why he soo happy ?'
America questioned looking up for once.
'Did Brit tell him my goldfish died ? Probably that's why his so happy heartless man'

" I graded all of you're tests",

Yes Germany was one of those rare teachers who graded everyone test the minutes he got them.
He liked to see people fail alright, even though he taught one of the easiest languages.... according to google-

He walked around handed out all the tests with a smile on his face. A to big of a smile for America liking.

Germany came to America lasted. Germany smile widen. 'What is up with this guy ? He looks like his gonna kill me'
America questioned.

Germany slammed America test onto his desk. Keeping his hand on America test he leaned down and said loudly.

"You got the worst grade in the entire class"  America eyes widen a tiny bit  but not enough for Germany to notice.

What but he knew German of by heart and he doesn't forget a language.

"See me after class" and with that Germany walked away and started his lesson.